Everything To Know About Gwyneth Paltrow's Wedding Dress
Gwyneth Paltrow married her producer fiancé Brad Falchuk back in September, when the pair said I do in what we could only imagine was the most chic wedding the Hamptons has ever seen and now we have the details to confirm it.
"Personally, at midlife, I have tried to accept how complex romantic love can be."
On September 29, she finally had her chance to be a proper bride when she married TV writer Brad Falchuck in an intimate ceremony in the Hamptons. Nearly a month after the super-private nuptials, we finally know how Paltrow dressed for the major milestone. Here, we break down everything we know about the bride's looks from the big day.
I have decided to give it a go again, not only because I believe I have found the man I was meant to be with, but because I have accepted the soul-stretching, pattern-breaking opportunities that (terrifyingly) are made possible by intimacy," she wrote inside the issue, referring to both her then fiancé and her relationship with ex-husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow shared 46 other photos of her wedding on her Goop website. Everything was distinctively Goop, from the Caravan rehearsal dinner decor to the individual Nine Cakesmini wedding cakes everyone was served. Paltrow also pulled a Meghan Markle, changing into a Stella McCartney design for her reception look. Paltrow wore a white Stella McCartney caped romper to dance during her wedding weekend.
Paltrow walked down the aisle in a stunning Valentino gown featuring lace appliqués over a nude lining, cap sleeves, a fuller skirt, and a keyhole cutout back. The bride collaborated with designer Pierpaolo Piccioli on the look. She finished it off the ensemble with a simple tulle veil.
- 14.12.2018 Women Dominated The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- 14.12.2018 The Only Good Thing On The Internet Is Britney Spears Instagram
- 14.12.2018 Lana Del Rey Is Apparently Venturing Into Country Music Now
- 14.12.2018 Ariana Grande Reveals The Heartfelt Letter She Wrote To Manchester Victims
- 11.12.2018 Azealia Banks Calls Out Lana Del Rey For Criticizing Kanye
- 11.12.2018 Actually, Its Cool If Céline Dion Is A Satanist
- 11.12.2018 Miley Cyrus Is On The Run From The Police In New Video
- 11.12.2018 Apparently, Rita Ora And Andrew Garfield Are Dating
- 30.11.2018 Katy Perry is Forbes' highest-paid woman in music for 2018
- 11.12.2018 Taylor Swift hops to Universal Music Group
- 11.12.2018 Steve Aoki shares all Asian-American cast video for BTS collaboration Waste It On Me
- 30.11.2018 The Chemical Brothers announce new album No Geography and UK arena tour
- 11.12.2018 Sky Ferreira Reveals When New Music Is Coming
- 11.12.2018 Lion Babe Takes A New Approach To A Holiday Classic
- 11.12.2018 Zayn And Nicki Minaj Teamed Up For A New Song
- 30.11.2018 John Mayer Decided To Get Sober After Drakes 30th Birthday Party
- 19.11.2018 Miley Cyrus 'Devastated' After Losing Home to California Wildfires
- 19.11.2018 G-Eazy Was Spotted on a PDA-Heavy Date with Someone Who's Definitely Not Halsey
- 19.11.2018 Justin Bieber Is Tired of People's "Demands" During His "Season of Self-Discovery"
- 30.11.2018 Zayn Malik Just Confirmed That Taylor Swift Really Does Travel IN Suitcases
Back to news