A Sit Down With DJ Promise Land
Promise Land is a collaboration between two DJs as well as producers and powerful remixers , Fabio Ranucci and Nazario Pelusi. Both men are pursuing their careers as Disk Jockey since 10 years ago in their hometown of Anzio, Italy. Their long hard work is fruitful, with the presence of collaborations with DJ Provenzano, Chuckie, Amanda Wilson, Georgi Kay, and others. Not only that, a powerful group duo with the trance genre has spawned a lot of rebranded trackslike What does not kill you (Kelly Clarkson), What a feeling (Agaudino ft Kelly Rowland), If it was not for love(Deborah Cox), and much more.
Since entering the dance music scene, Promise Land have successfully established themselves as two of the most prolific and talented producers in this industry. Hailing from Rome, Italy, this duo has excelled in honing their craft and delivering brilliant and high-quality music productions.
Their talent is based on a sound of sexy-house mixed with groove progressive, that reached the attention of names like Tiesto, Angello, Axwell and Morillo, just to name the first. Publications on Subliminal Records, Spinnin Records, Flamingo, Size are granted a rating of the highest level in the world's ranking. One of their biggest success is the remix for the Swedish House Mafia "Do not you worry child," by their fans all over the world.
"We were looking for something new, something that would inspire us a new idea and we were hit by the lead tech that we used in the track, then we worked on the groove and finally on the break."
We think our music is closer to Progressive House. Yes, we love Melody and Progressive House groove. In Italy has not had a music culture big enough compared to other countries. Everything is affected from the outside.
The passion for music and our love that we always have for DJ equipment consoles since we were teenagers.
What do you think is the difference between clubbers in Asia and in Europe?
We feel there is not much difference. Many clubs that we go to have a sound system that is complete and quality. Similarly, the crowd is present. Many young people came with great passionate to enjoy our music.
Who have been some of your influences throughout the years, both inside and outside of the dance music scene?
We are great fans of Swedish House Mafia, everything they did impressed us, there was always something interesting about their music, never predictable, and we saw them as three great friends who joined their ideas to create something incredible.
See how people have fun and follow you during the set.
Your track "X-Press" was one of, if not the biggest Doorn Records release. What was the idea and process behind the track? Did you expect it to become such a major festival hit?
At the beginning, we had the groove as an idea; we really liked how it sounded so kept it and decided to create something that would make everything more interesting. Looking in various libraries, we got hit by a particular loop which match perfectly with our idea, so we brought it on Logic and we started editing this sound that ended up being the winning part of X-Press. We werent expecting such huge support for X-Press, bringing together so many DJs in this musical moment is very hard, so were happy we could do that.
If you are not a DJ, what are you choosing?
What are some of your favorite highlights of 2016?
One of the best moment of 2016 are our fans which sent us video of them dancing to X-Press played in the biggest festivals of the world, from Miami to Ibiza.
- 15.11.2018 Emily Eavis hints at Glastonbury 2019 headline act
- 15.11.2018 A Star Is Born Gets New Trigger Warning In New Zealand
- 12.11.2018 Model Slick Woods went in to labour during Rihanna's Savage x Fenty lingerie show
- 12.11.2018 We Finally Found Noah Centineos Flaw
- 05.11.2018 The Spice Girls Have Finally Reunited and Announced They're Officially Going on Tour
- 05.11.2018 Everything To Know About Gwyneth Paltrow's Wedding Dress
- 10.11.2018 Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Look so Happy in This Behind-the-Scenes Royal Tour Photo
- 05.11.2018 Kim Kardashian Calls Ray J a "Pathological Liar" Over Sex Claims
- 10.11.2018 Rihanna Doesn't Want Trump to Play Her Songs at His Rallies
- 11.11.2018 Janet Jackson Delivers Emotional Me Too Speech At MTV
- 03.11.2018 Miley Cyrus teams up with Madonna for MTV Unplugged performance
- 11.11.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Krufty Kuts
- 05.11.2018 Beyonce recreates Toni Braxton album cover for Halloween
- 03.11.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Orbital
- 05.07.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Havana Brown
- 15.06.2018 30 Seconds to Mars guitarist Tomo Milicevic quits band
- 10.07.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Ben Gold
- 11.06.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Ben Nicky
- 11.06.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Wally Lopez
- 06.06.2018 A Sit Down With DJ Martin Solveig
Back to news