Watch Bill Murray's Happy Street video
A new song has been unveiled featuring Bill Murray on lead vocals. Check out the video for Happy Street above.
The track was recorded for the upcoming album of Murrays long-tme friend and the former Late Night With David Letterman musical director Paul Shaffer.
Paul Shaffer, best known as David Lettermans sideman and bandleader, has teamed up with Bill Murray for a new song. Its called Happy Street.
Happy Street is an old-school, feel-good, sing-along that starts with Shaffer approaching Murray to discuss how hes just loving the way that Im walking baby, before celebrating all the simple wonders of the world and looking on the bright side of life. It comes with an video animated by Jay Marks that shows the pair and the rest of the world living in perfect harmony.
There are so many facets to Bill Murray as an actor, comedian, and general all-around good guy that sometimes his genuine talent as a singer is overlooked.
Recently, he announced the New Worlds show, where hell be performing pieces by Stephen Foster and George Gershwin. Now, Paul Shaffer has given Murray another chance to show off his chops with a new collaboration with Happy Street.
Paul Shaffer and The Worlds Most Dangerous Bands self-titled album will be released on March 17.
- 13.06.2017 DON DIABLO REFUSES TO PLAY ANOTHER UMF EVENT
- 06.06.2017 JOSEPH CAPRIATI DELIVERS PROPULSIVE ESSENTIAL MIX
- 06.06.2017 FOUR NEW TRACKS FROM ERIC PRYDZ
- 23.05.2017 SPOTIFY GLOBAL HEAD: STREAMING SERVICES ARENT PAYING ARTISTS ENOUGH
- 16.05.2017 Andrew Weatherall remixes Yello's 'Frautonium'
- 16.05.2017 MARCEL DETTMANN PREPARE SELECTORS COMPILATION FOR DEKMANTEL
- 09.05.2017 BESTIVAL AND 25 UK MUSIC FESTIVAL WEBSITES AGAINST SEXUAL ASSAULT
- 02.05.2017 VIN DIESEL WANTS TO BECOME AN EDM STAR
- 25.04.2017 MARTIN GARRIX AND TROYE SIVAN PERFORM NEW TRACK 'THERE FOR YOU' AT COACHELLA WEEKEND 2
- 25.04.2017 SKRILLEX AND KENDRICK LAMAR WILL COLLABORATE ON TRACK FOR UPCOMING JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE
- 18.04.2017 MARTIN GARRIX BRINGS OUT brand-new tune during his Coachella set
- 18.04.2017 DAVID GUETTA SIGNS WITH SCOOTER BRAUNS MANAGEMENT
- 11.04.2017 CLOUDBOUNCE LAUNCH THE WORLDS MOST ADVANCED ONLINE MASTERING SERVICE
- 11.04.2017 DJ gets eight years for selling ecstasy and cocaine
- 04.04.2017 RECORDING DESK FROM ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS SELLS FOR $1.8 MILLION
- 04.04.2017 Historic milestone for Danish DJs
- 28.03.2017 DISCOGS REVEALS LIST OF TOP 25 BEST-SELLING TECHNO RECORDS
- 28.03.2017 THE CHAINSMOKERS DROP NEW TRACK 'THE ONE'
- 28.03.2017 Supreme Court Won't Hear Appeal in Capitol Records Vs Vimeo Copyright Dispute
- 21.03.2017 Daft Punk's revelead the sources for many of the pair's most famous releases.
Back to news