what's the best way to integrate Maschine with Ableton?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: what's the best way to integrate Maschine with Ableton?Reply
what's the best way to integrate Maschine with Ableton?
Posted on: 30.12.2013 by Bernard Pulizzi
Before I begin, I understand that this question is subjective to the user, perhaps it would be better to re-word and say "How would YOU integrate Maschine with Ableton?".

I am an Ableton Live 9 user, and have recently been looking at getting either a Push, or a Maschine (Maschine as it seems more suited to my style - especially my workflow which doesn't really involve the "session view" page of Ableton that Push seems so ideally suited for).

However, my main NEED for maschine, is to be able to get an individual track from a drum pattern in Maschine, and drag it to an individual track in Ableton e.g drag "kick 1" from Maschine to Ableton's Track One in arrangement view. Firstly, is this possible, and secondly, can you recommend any different methods which may be more ergonomic for a user than doing this?

Thanks for any input you can offer!

EDIT: I guess bouncing individual hits from Maschine to audio into individual tracks in Ableton would be a solution?
Bernard Pulizzi
Before I begin, I understand that this question is subjective to the user, perhaps it would be better to re-word and say "How would YOU integrate Maschine with Ableton?".

I am an Ableton Live 9 user, and have recently been looking at getting either a Push, or a Maschine (Maschine as it seems more suited to my style - especially my workflow which doesn't really involve the "session view" page of Ableton that Push seems so ideally suited for).

However, my main NEED for maschine, is to be able to get an individual track from a drum pattern in Maschine, and drag it to an individual track in Ableton e.g drag "kick 1" from Maschine to Ableton's Track One in arrangement view. Firstly, is this possible, and secondly, can you recommend any different methods which may be more ergonomic for a user than doing this?

Thanks for any input you can offer!

EDIT: I guess bouncing individual hits from Maschine to audio into individual tracks in Ableton would be a solution?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy