NI Software voucher advice

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: NI Software voucher adviceReply
NI Software voucher advice
Posted on: 27.12.2013 by Stanley Peckman
Hi, I've never done any production, the closest I've gotten is making mashups but that is done live in Traktor.

I've decided its time to learn more about production and start using tools I have available to me.

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman
Hi, I've never done any production, the closest I've gotten is making mashups but that is done live in Traktor.

I've decided its time to learn more about production and start using tools I have available to me.

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Stanley Peckman
Originally Posted by Patch
You can get ALL of the software you need to learn for FREE.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/...e-net-255880/1

Countless DAW's, and VST's/VSTi's.

Thanks for that, I'll delve in and see what I can learn

Cheers
Stanley Peckman
Originally Posted by botstein
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=78290

You didn't get Reaktor or Kontakt for free, did you? That's insane if true. Are you sure they aren't the free player versions?
You are right. I checked my Service Centre and I'm an muppet. I've got Reaktor and Kontakt players with factory sound packs. Told you I knew nothing about the production software.

So the question stands in modified form; whats the best software to spend the voucher on to start learning the production side?

Budget wise I'll double up to 100 euros, any more than that needs a good justification
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by anteater32

I picked up a a €50 voucher with my new X1 to spend on software downloads from the NI website which is nice. I've got Reaktor and Kontakt 5 from previous NI free issue email's to me. I'm guessing the right way to use the voucher is to grab an expansion pack for Reaktor.

Question is where to start there are a lot of expansion pack options on the website and I'm unsure as to which way to jump?

I'm interested in House mainly, any advice on how to set this up would be gratefully received.

You didn't get Reaktor or Kontakt for free, did you? That's insane if true. Are you sure they aren't the free player versions?
Stanley Peckman

I picked up a a
Pandora Ravo
Get Massive from Native Instruments. You won't regret it. This is the #1 VST out there. You can make absolutely any sound and there are hundreds of tutorials, if not thousands on the web (including courses) specifically designated to sound production with this VST.
Stanley Peckman
Originally Posted by Patch

Thanks for that, I'll delve in and see what I can learn

Cheers
Brunilda Kora

Stanley Peckman
Originally Posted by botstein

You are right. I checked my Service Centre and I'm an muppet. I've got Reaktor and Kontakt players with factory sound packs. Told you I knew nothing about the production software.

So the question stands in modified form; whats the best software to spend the voucher on to start learning the production side?

Budget wise I'll double up to 100 euros, any more than that needs a good justification
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by anteater32

I picked up a a €50 voucher with my new X1 to spend on software downloads from the NI website which is nice. I've got Reaktor and Kontakt 5 from previous NI free issue email's to me. I'm guessing the right way to use the voucher is to grab an expansion pack for Reaktor.

Question is where to start there are a lot of expansion pack options on the website and I'm unsure as to which way to jump?

I'm interested in House mainly, any advice on how to set this up would be gratefully received.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy