Production Fl 11, Logic 10

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Production Fl 11, Logic 10Reply
Production Fl 11, Logic 10
Posted on: 02.01.2014 by Laure Ebeid
Hello guys, so i'm in a dilemma
i have been using fl studio for 9 months now and i gotten really experienced and have learned s much about mastering and mixing etc. But i was wondering if i should switch over to logic pro 10 because i'm on a mac.
You see the thing is i have been running fl studio on the mac beta version, and let me tell you IT SUCKS i cant run sylenth 1 without it glitching out cant run massive or anything, So there is two choices, (Ive tried ableton already, screw that lol) I can either get bootcamp on my mac , get fl there all of the plugins and run fl studio ever so smoothly, or i can learn logic 10 and stick to mac. Opinions and personal experiences would be appreciated so in short, Fl Studio or Logic Pro 10
(And do logic pro 10 and fruity loops have anything in common such as the way it works and will it be a smooth transition?)
Laure Ebeid
Hello guys, so i'm in a dilemma
i have been using fl studio for 9 months now and i gotten really experienced and have learned s much about mastering and mixing etc. But i was wondering if i should switch over to logic pro 10 because i'm on a mac.
You see the thing is i have been running fl studio on the mac beta version, and let me tell you IT SUCKS i cant run sylenth 1 without it glitching out cant run massive or anything, So there is two choices, (Ive tried ableton already, screw that lol) I can either get bootcamp on my mac , get fl there all of the plugins and run fl studio ever so smoothly, or i can learn logic 10 and stick to mac. Opinions and personal experiences would be appreciated so in short, Fl Studio or Logic Pro 10
(And do logic pro 10 and fruity loops have anything in common such as the way it works and will it be a smooth transition?)
Jaye Opela
I agree with mrdorianjames. Ableton took quite awhile to get familiar with (I'm still coming up to speed), but once you understand it it way more intuitive.
Kenda Raedel
Logic is great for mixing down and mastering but is terribly unintuitive for production,even though the included synths and effects are great. I have a hard time with getting creative because I feel like I spend most of my time fiddling with the interface rather than making music and sculpting my sound. but it's great for recording live audio, mixing, and mastering. I usually bounce my tracks from Ableton to audio files and use logic to master it. I know you were not thrilled by Ableton but give it a good try because it's a beast of a program and is super easy when you understand it. Its been years since I've used FL so I can't comment much on that.
Libbie Orion
complete learning on FL studio in 9 months???! No way
and i say that because i have been using FL since it was version 2.6

The problem you are having runing FL and Sylenth isnt an FL issue, its a Sylenth issue and you can find that all over the net.
Especially with that cracked version going around, that sucks as well
I would say stick with FL, and start adding on plugins one at a time. Dont add on too many because youll get lost.
Just do a couple to start, then go for more, a few months later.

Let it grow WITH YOU
not force you to try and keep up.....

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy