Friend talking bad about my Serato itch controller

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Friend talking bad about my Serato itch controllerReply
Friend talking bad about my Serato itch controller
Posted on: 22.04.2013 by Brad Crnkovic
I've been dj'ing since the 90's. I stopped and just got back into it. I bought NS7 and my homie believes my NS7 is crap because of the sync button. I told him I get a pass because I've been on TT since way back and now they made it easier with the NS7. I'm loving it.

By the way, I still use my TT with OG vinyl.

Are ya'll totally against sync or do you use when needed?
Nedra Fresneda
Originally Posted by ParkerBoy DJs
Continue the discussion on the multiple threads on the subject.
Renate Mayeur
my homie believes my NS7 is crap because of the sync button
Ya homie is making some stupid statements. I suggest you don't listen to stupid statements. And tell ya homie to shut up and ask him to start believeing instead of being ignorant.

btw, there are a lot of threads about sync.
Brad Crnkovic
I've been dj'ing since the 90's. I stopped and just got back into it. I bought NS7 and my homie believes my NS7 is crap because of the sync button. I told him I get a pass because I've been on TT since way back and now they made it easier with the NS7. I'm loving it.

By the way, I still use my TT with OG vinyl.

Nedra Fresneda
Continue the discussion on the multiple threads on the subject.
Brunilda Kora
If you've been DJ'ing since the 90's you should be old enough not to worry about what your "homie" says.

Grow up, and ignore him.

And nobody "gets a pass" (actually, nobody NEEDS a "pass") for any reason.
Ashanti Andreacchio
tell your frien his shoes are not real shoes because they have Velcro Straps.
Christopher Schwinghamer
Yeah, it's pretty lame, imo, that OG's believe you need to beatmatch yourself to be a 'real' DJ. Does it make the music sound better? Does it make for a better experience for the people dancing? Or does it just give uninspired DJ's something to do while their waiting for their track to end? USE SYNC and spend ALL the time you have getting creative! Cue juggle, loop, effect, play another track earlier and MASH SHIT UP, or just take a second to actually connect with the audience. If you wanna be all retro, give up the TT's and take up playing an instrument. Just don't hate on people that are actually using new tech and pushing into new fields.
Renate Mayeur
my homie believes my NS7 is crap because of the sync button
Ya homie is making some stupid statements. I suggest you don't listen to stupid statements. And tell ya homie to shut up and ask him to start believeing instead of being ignorant.

btw, there are a lot of threads about sync.
Evelia Mcgaffin
Doesn't matter what he says.
Brad Crnkovic
Lol that's what I've tellin that fool
Libbie Orion
tell your friend to shut his trap if he doesnt understand that you would have to TURN ON THE SYNC button for it to work
And since you can just NOT turn it on, you are still beatmatching

Sync does come in handy sometimes though when you need two BPMs together which are WAAYYYY off from eachother because of the genre of music

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy