novation twich issue

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: novation twich issueReply
novation twich issue
Posted on: 18.02.2013 by Melodee Brouillette
I:-) just got the twitch. Using serato itch thru USB on my laptop. I can hear music thru headphones. Do I need external speakers? It won't play thru my laptop.thanks..I just mix at home..are computer speakers fine? Don't need a lot of space taken up. My last controller I was able to use my laptop audio..not with twitch...please assist
Melodee Brouillette
I:-) just got the twitch. Using serato itch thru USB on my laptop. I can hear music thru headphones. Do I need external speakers? It won't play thru my laptop.thanks..I just mix at home..are computer speakers fine? Don't need a lot of space taken up. My last controller I was able to use my laptop audio..not with twitch...please assist
Audrey Pinda
I found a workaround when I forgot to bring speakers to a hotel party this one time.

I have Ableton as well, and so I took the output of my twitch and ran it back into the input on my computer. I hit monitor on a channel in ableton, and it was able to play through the computer speakers while I was using ITCH / the Twitch.

There WAS a wicked delay though, so I had to mix through the headphones. But it worked. But honestly best thing to do is to get a small speaker setup for when you need to be mobile.
Christopher Schwinghamer
Or use the headphone jack if you dont care about prelisten. Turn the knob next to headphone volume from cue to master.
Breanne Penge
You need to plug in some speakers from the booth (rca) or main (1/4") on the back of the unit and run them to your speakers.

Page 19 of the user manual.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy