Looking to Switch to Serato

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Looking to Switch to SeratoReply
Looking to Switch to Serato
Posted on: 23.10.2013 by Coretta Arey
Hey Im looking in to switching from traktor to serato. I currently have 2 dj setups. One is using an X1 and my mixer connected to my computer via an Audio 2 running traktor on my laptop. The other is using CDJ 1000s and my mixer and djing with cds. It is a pain in the ass to burn cds every time i want to get a new song so I want to either get traktor A6 or a serato box. I very interested in getting serato and would much rather do that however I am unsure if I should buy a SL1 or and SL2/3. Obviously the 1 is cheaper but is it too outdated to use live? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Coretta Arey
Hey Im looking in to switching from traktor to serato. I currently have 2 dj setups. One is using an X1 and my mixer connected to my computer via an Audio 2 running traktor on my laptop. The other is using CDJ 1000s and my mixer and djing with cds. It is a pain in the ass to burn cds every time i want to get a new song so I want to either get traktor A6 or a serato box. I very interested in getting serato and would much rather do that however I am unsure if I should buy a SL1 or and SL2/3. Obviously the 1 is cheaper but is it too outdated to use live? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Federico Vilas
Get the SL2... The latency is much better then the audio 6... I got 5ms on a old dell laptop with the sl2... Audio 6 I got 9.7ms
Elroy Sillman
Get the SL2, they are doing an update soon to have DVS with SDJ. SDJ is the shit, in my opinion. I made the switch from traktor to sdj not to long ago due to traktor never fixing the track loading bug, which has been around forever now. I haven't looked back since, but who knows everyone is different.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy