VCI-400 EGE pitch control slider

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI-400 EGE pitch control sliderReply
VCI-400 EGE pitch control slider
Posted on: 21.06.2013 by Janell Hin
I have never used them because they are so unpredictable. Slight adjustment changes the bpm drastically, then must slam fader to top or bottom to get back to original speed. Had problems with the speed crawling down for no reason before I upgraded to 2.6. Thought eventually an upgrade or something would come along so i could use these but to no avail.
I thought maybe it was a feature I was unaware of so I tried adjusting it while one song was in master sync but no rhyme or reason was found. Still locks up every time I exit. I guess I just got too busy doing gigs to keep coming here fore help. I make sure the pitch faders are set in the middle before I turn the controller on and never touch them again and the machine performs well. I force shutdown at the end of the evening and go on to the next gig. It just seems silly I work on a controller that I can't fully use evening after evening . I like it, it def. fits my style but I wish I could use it fully.
Armando Waithour
not shure if i got your problem:
everytime you start djing with traktor on your vci400 special edition the pitch faders react unpredictable. and you don
Janell Hin
Originally Posted by c0nsul
did you try to adjust the pitch and pitch bend sensitivity in traktor
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
everytime you start djing with traktor on your vci400 special edition the pitch faders react unpredictable. and you don
Janell Hin
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
Janell Hin
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
Janell Hin
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
Originally Posted by Entheos406
So in other words RTFM?
Well, YES!

Press the Shift button in the center of your controller and move the pitch faders into the middle position.

Let us know, if your problem is solved.
Armando Waithour
Janell Hin
Armando Waithour
Janell Hin
I have never used them because they are so unpredictable. Slight adjustment changes the bpm drastically, then must slam fader to top or bottom to get back to original speed. Had problems with the speed crawling down for no reason before I upgraded to 2.6. Thought eventually an upgrade or something would come along so i could use these but to no avail.
I thought maybe it was a feature I was unaware of so I tried adjusting it while one song was in master sync but no rhyme or reason was found. Still locks up every time I exit. I guess I just got too busy doing gigs to keep coming here fore help. I make sure the pitch faders are set in the middle before I turn the controller on and never touch them again and the machine performs well. I force shutdown at the end of the evening and go on to the next gig. It just seems silly I work on a controller that I can't fully use evening after evening . I like it, it def. fits my style but I wish I could use it fully.
Armando Waithour
Originally Posted by Entheos406
So in other words RTFM?
Well, YES!

Press the Shift button in the center of your controller and move the pitch faders into the middle position.

Let us know, if your problem is solved.
Janell Hin
So in other words RTFM?
Sorry 'bout that. Shift key on my laptop or is there a shift key on the controller I am unaware of?
Armando Waithour
Janell Hin
Armando Waithour

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy