Channel faders need to reset everytime I load a track.

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Channel faders need to reset everytime I load a track.Reply
Channel faders need to reset everytime I load a track.
Posted on: 17.04.2013 by Odessa Dumm
Everytime I load a new track, if I press play on the new track it plays on the speakers regardless of where my channel faders or crossfader is set. (Usually I have it down at this point)

If I move the fader up and down, it seems to reset and starts responding properly. I can work around this obviously, but its frustrating and is just begging to cause a mistake everytime I load a new track.

This has happened with the few different mappings I've tried, so not sure that this is specific to a mapping. Is this a common thing? Please help me figure this out.

I'm also really dumb when it comes to mappings and controllers, but Im a quick learner..just recently switched over from pure turntables and vinyl, so please dumb it down as much as possible.
Odessa Dumm
Everytime I load a new track, if I press play on the new track it plays on the speakers regardless of where my channel faders or crossfader is set. (Usually I have it down at this point)

If I move the fader up and down, it seems to reset and starts responding properly. I can work around this obviously, but its frustrating and is just begging to cause a mistake everytime I load a new track.

This has happened with the few different mappings I've tried, so not sure that this is specific to a mapping. Is this a common thing? Please help me figure this out.

I'm also really dumb when it comes to mappings and controllers, but Im a quick learner..just recently switched over from pure turntables and vinyl, so please dumb it down as much as possible.
Porfirio Stickell
Resetting settings when reloading a track is the worst thing you can do - your settings won't match between controller and software.
Except now, between every track, not only initially!

When you first start traktor you have to move all the faders and shift+move-to-center the pitch faders to get the positions synced.
Leeanna Ayla
There's an option in preferences to reset deck controls when loading a new track.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy