VCi-400 EG + Serato DJ?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCi-400 EG + Serato DJ?Reply
VCi-400 EG + Serato DJ?
Posted on: 01.05.2013 by Garrett Blachford
I'd like to see more versatility on the VCI-400 SE. Would anyone else like to see DJTECHTOOLS support Searto DJ?
Gerry Whitish
Originally Posted by davehopes
Been waiting for this since Serato DJ was first released for the VCI-400!
and if not could they make the pitch faders work as well as they do in serato dj i pluged it in just to check it out and the platers seem to be more accurate but the main thing is the pitch faders are WAY BETTER they move to .01 and you can go +8 to -8 the way it should be and with an extra button press +16 or -16

i thought maybe they have mapped it better or something can DjTT do the same for the flash flooder mapping ?

the pitch faders are a very important part and they should work correctly !
Garrett Blachford
I'd like to see more versatility on the VCI-400 SE. Would anyone else like to see DJTECHTOOLS support Searto DJ?
Gerry Whitish
Originally Posted by davehopes
and if not could they make the pitch faders work as well as they do in serato dj i pluged it in just to check it out and the platers seem to be more accurate but the main thing is the pitch faders are WAY BETTER they move to .01 and you can go +8 to -8 the way it should be and with an extra button press +16 or -16

i thought maybe they have mapped it better or something can DjTT do the same for the flash flooder mapping ?

the pitch faders are a very important part and they should work correctly !
Gerald Cerreta

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy