Move Grid is where?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Move Grid is where?Reply
Move Grid is where?
Posted on: 26.10.2009 by Rudolph Garate
So I am learning the 2_4 mapping and love it but i know sometimes while playing i need to adjust beat grids (expand or compress/move forward & bacK). What is that mapped to if anything on the controller?

I guess what im asking is if my beat grids were not 100% and just off a hair when i did them how would I adjust in a live situation?
Cathie Sochacki
Originally Posted by EanGolden
actually moving the grid live makes a lot of sense- and we will be adding a feature to do that in the next version. Probably SHIFT + OUTER JOG WHEEL.
Cool, this is the way it works in Torq with Xponent.
When will this be out do you believe?
Thanks
robin loo
Originally Posted by fuzz
It because if you are a bit off on your beatgrids then that can adjust it
yeah.. but if i prepare my tracks and grid em right, i don't get in trouble live
robin loo
actually moving the grid live makes a lot of sense- and we will be adding a feature to do that in the next version. Probably SHIFT + OUTER JOG WHEEL.
could you explain why?!

i really like the actual shift + outer jog function..
robin loo
doing it live is a lot more difficult.. if i put a new track the first time in traktor, i grid it!

The problem is im not that ace at it yet.....
then learn it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW8X9RSt7A
Rudolph Garate

Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
i believe there's no mapping for moving the grid).. but seriously, grid them before you play them live.
Rudolph Garate
So I am learning the 2_4 mapping and love it but i know sometimes while playing i need to adjust beat grids (expand or compress/move forward & bacK). What is that mapped to if anything on the controller?

I guess what im asking is if my beat grids were not 100% and just off a hair when i did them how would I adjust in a live situation?
Agatha Bendt
all songs, even if you beat grid, don't always a line perfect..... i am wanting to know how to move the grids to on the S4 controller, instead of doing it on the computer
Jordon Atterholt
Cant understand the thing with those beat grids.Do i have to fix the beat grids on ALL of my tracks?
Cathie Sochacki
Cool, this is the way it works in Torq with Xponent.
When will this be out do you believe?
Thanks
robin loo
yeah.. but if i prepare my tracks and grid em right, i don't get in trouble live
Rudolph Garate
robin loo
could you explain why?!

i really like the actual shift + outer jog function..

robin loo
doing it live is a lot more difficult.. if i put a new track the first time in traktor, i grid it!

then learn it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW8X9RSt7A
Rudolph Garate

Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
i believe there's no mapping for moving the grid).. but seriously, grid them before you play them live.
robin loo

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy