mapping question

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: mapping questionReply
mapping question
Posted on: 24.10.2011 by Aprizal Rustarmadi
On this newest mapping, we only use fx unit 1 in faderfx mode for all decks. in previous mappings, deck a used fx unit 1 and deck b used fx unit 2. im ok with this change but i still like the option to apply fx to individual channels rather than over the entire mix. i realize this is still possible with this mapping but my issue is this: when touching either jog wheel while in fader fx, fx unit 1 is engaged but remains engaged when you lift your finger off the jog wheel. let me explain by example: two track are playing, one in deck a, the other in deck b. fader fx mode is on and if i touch the jog wheel for deck a, fx unit 1 is engaged and heard over deck a. when i lift my finger off the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is still engaged for deck a. now when i touch jogwheel b, the fx is played over the whole mix rather than just deck b because fx unit 1 is still engaged on deck a. it should behave like the volume fader in fader fx mode where the fx is off until you move the slider down and when you move it all the way back up, the fx unit 1 disengages. so my question is this: how do i map it so that when touching the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is engaged (like it does already) but when lifting my finger off the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is disengaged?

thank you for your time in helping me solve this problem
Aprizal Rustarmadi
On this newest mapping, we only use fx unit 1 in faderfx mode for all decks. in previous mappings, deck a used fx unit 1 and deck b used fx unit 2. im ok with this change but i still like the option to apply fx to individual channels rather than over the entire mix. i realize this is still possible with this mapping but my issue is this: when touching either jog wheel while in fader fx, fx unit 1 is engaged but remains engaged when you lift your finger off the jog wheel. let me explain by example: two track are playing, one in deck a, the other in deck b. fader fx mode is on and if i touch the jog wheel for deck a, fx unit 1 is engaged and heard over deck a. when i lift my finger off the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is still engaged for deck a. now when i touch jogwheel b, the fx is played over the whole mix rather than just deck b because fx unit 1 is still engaged on deck a. it should behave like the volume fader in fader fx mode where the fx is off until you move the slider down and when you move it all the way back up, the fx unit 1 disengages. so my question is this: how do i map it so that when touching the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is engaged (like it does already) but when lifting my finger off the jogwheel, fx unit 1 is disengaged?

thank you for your time in helping me solve this problem
Aprizal Rustarmadi
i have re-posted this question in the proper thread. sorry mods, you may delete this one

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy