VCI 100 1.4 Overlay

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 1.4 OverlayReply
VCI 100 1.4 Overlay
Posted on: 26.10.2011 by Johnette Vanlanduyt
Hello!
I have recently upgraded my old silver VCI-100 (about 4 yrs old) to firmware 1.4.
But I'm having trouble finding the correct overlay for it. Can somebody please direct me to a link (ai/pdf) for the right overlay. It is is definitely not the SE version I'm looking for, as now I have the juggle modes on my _left_ side. Not the top right like the new SE.
Thank you.
Johnette Vanlanduyt
Hello!
I have recently upgraded my old silver VCI-100 (about 4 yrs old) to firmware 1.4.
But I'm having trouble finding the correct overlay for it. Can somebody please direct me to a link (ai/pdf) for the right overlay. It is is definitely not the SE version I'm looking for, as now I have the juggle modes on my _left_ side. Not the top right like the new SE.
Thank you.
Dena Chinn
I believe the overlays need to match the mappings (.tsi) you're using, not the firmware. I would suggest this overlay and matched mapping (maybe 3.6.4) http://www.djranking s.com/store/gea...-overlays.html if you're using traktor pro. if you're using traktor pro 2 i would use the current 4.0 mapping and pray they release another overlay.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy