Vci 100 Power Problem , Please Help ! ! !

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Vci 100 Power Problem , Please Help ! ! !Reply
Vci 100 Power Problem , Please Help ! ! !
Posted on: 12.11.2009 by Marci Frantzen
Hi, chaps can you help please. I updated my firmware to 1.3 on my VCI 100,and all went well. I was using my VCI for about 2 hours and it just went off. All the lights went out including the power light. Traktor was still running on my PC and was not affected by this. The controller just stopped working. After unplugging the VCI and then reconnecting it the unit powers up for about 2 seconds and then turns off again. It will not say on. Do you believe this could be a software problem ? I have tried it on another laptop with different cables only to have the same result.

Any advice will be welcomed

Thank You
Marci Frantzen
After a few sleepless evening s and a load of frustration waiting for new faders to be delivery from the USA to Scotland (which only took 3 days) I have cracked it. I replaced the faulty volume fader, reinstalled the firmware I am know back in business (yeeehaaaa). My VCI has a new lease of life.

One thing must be said, I am very disappointed in Vestax because you can buy their products here in the UK from a few stores, but you can
Marci Frantzen
Hi all, strange powers are at work inside my Vci
Marci Frantzen
After a few sleepless evening s and a load of frustration waiting for new faders to be delivery from the USA to Scotland (which only took 3 days) I have cracked it. I replaced the faulty volume fader, reinstalled the firmware I am know back in business (yeeehaaaa). My VCI has a new lease of life.

One thing must be said, I am very disappointed in Vestax because you can buy their products here in the UK from a few stores, but you can
Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Marci Frantzen
Hi, chaps can you help please. I updated my firmware to 1.3 on my VCI 100,and all went well. I was using my VCI for about 2 hours and it just went off. All the lights went out including the power light. Traktor was still running on my PC and was not affected by this. The controller just stopped working. After unplugging the VCI and then reconnecting it the unit powers up for about 2 seconds and then turns off again. It will not say on. Do you believe this could be a software problem ? I have tried it on another laptop with different cables only to have the same result.

Any advice will be welcomed

Thank You
Lue Jenssen
Hey this may be an old-as-fuck thread but you just saved me, because my VCI started doing this and I am gonna cry since I have a paying gig coming in a couple months. But now its all OK! (my VCI also powers off if the fader is maxed out)
Xavier Emanuels
Yeah vestaxs uk distibutor went bust in the economic crunch which cause all manors of evils. Glad to hear you got it going again though
Marci Frantzen

Marci Frantzen
Xavier Emanuels
Hi there Derekjd,

I would recommend opening up your VCI-100 and making sure that all the cables are plugged in properly in your VCI-100. Sounds like a cable has come loose - probably the cable you had to pull out when upgrading the firmware on your device. This shouldnt be too hard to fix at all

Keep us informed how you go !

Bento.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy