VCI-100se clicking/short

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100se clicking/shortReply
VCI-100se clicking/short
Posted on: 04.01.2012 by Barbie Whorf
Hi

When I am using my VCI-100se it is often making a clicking noise on top of the music when i use certain buttons. It is especially common when I press the shift button or the direction buttons surrounding shift, and also the buttons cue point buttons under the jog wheel. Sometimes it;s just one click when the button goes down, sometimes it's a click as the button goes down, sometimes there's another when it pops back up.
It occasionally happens when I use some of the sliders (particuarly the left deck volume). I've tried it with 2 different soundcards and it happens on both.

It sounds like the clicking that comes from electrical interference so I thought it might be a short somewhere (it's not my mobile phone by the way!). Does anybody have any experience of this?
Barbie Whorf
Hi

When I am using my VCI-100se it is often making a clicking noise on top of the music when i use certain buttons. It is especially common when I press the shift button or the direction buttons surrounding shift, and also the buttons cue point buttons under the jog wheel. Sometimes it;s just one click when the button goes down, sometimes it's a click as the button goes down, sometimes there's another when it pops back up.
It occasionally happens when I use some of the sliders (particuarly the left deck volume). I've tried it with 2 different soundcards and it happens on both.

It sounds like the clicking that comes from electrical interference so I thought it might be a short somewhere (it's not my mobile phone by the way!). Does anybody have any experience of this?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy