Firmware upgrade kit and serial cable for sale (London, UK)

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Firmware upgrade kit and serial cable for sale (London, UK)Reply
Firmware upgrade kit and serial cable for sale (London, UK)
Posted on: 19.04.2009 by Caridad Scherder
Hey guys,

If anyone is interested I am selling my firmware upgrade kit and serial cable. It's in London UK but I can post worldwide, or free local pickup

I bought a Xone 4d so am selling off my VCI-100 "SE WO" (standard edition with overlay ), Fast Track Pro and the Firmware kit.

Firmware kit is in perfect order, only used once

I upgraded my firmware from 1.1 to 1.3, a piece of cake to do using the instructions on the community

See here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260396530747

Check "sellers other items" if interested in the VCI-100 SE WO or Fast Track Pro, or drop me a PM

cheers
0438snappy
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by Darkatek
Either way really, i
Annette Verzal
Either way really, i
Annette Verzal
Originally Posted by Leefy
I'm still on here, to busy reading stuff . Lol.

yeah, I don't really use it anymore. Where you at
That would be really cool. I
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Either way really, i
Annette Verzal
Either way really, i
Lorelei Przybylowicz
hi notshy, i just saw ur post regarding the firmware kit and i would really like to flash my vci 100 if your available to do it. I live in Brighton but have to go to London quite regularly so i could bring it up at some point. my number is 07588845732. Drop call me and i call you back as i have got lots of minutes to burn. Thx and hope to hear from you soon.
No worries - do you want to borrow it or for me to flash it for you? I have a newer PC than the one I used to flash mine but it is quite easy to download again.
Patria Tiemeier
4 sure daveoh, once i do it i can post it to you np.
Thanks man. That would be awesome )
Annette Verzal
Originally Posted by daveoh
I don't suppose I could get a rent/sell (or dare i say borrow) of it after you Darkatek?
Annette Verzal

Sharda Akbari
Seems that F/W kits are back in stock at the DJ TT store though, you could try there.
Jerold Gondola
I suspect I am a bit late responding to this but if you still have the upgrade kit for sale I would be interested.
Jerold Gondola
Anyone in the UK or even near London have one I can borrow or maybe buy ?
Christine Gettinger
Hello people.

I also live in Brighton and am in need of getting my VCI-100 upto 1.4.

Anyone willing to sell/lend?

Just don't see the point of shipping one across the sea!
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Either way really, i
Annette Verzal
Either way really, i
Lorelei Przybylowicz
hi notshy, i just saw ur post regarding the firmware kit and i would really like to flash my vci 100 if your available to do it. I live in Brighton but have to go to London quite regularly so i could bring it up at some point. my number is 07588845732. Drop call me and i call you back as i have got lots of minutes to burn. Thx and hope to hear from you soon.
No worries - do you want to borrow it or for me to flash it for you? I have a newer PC than the one I used to flash mine but it is quite easy to download again.
Annette Verzal
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Sorry for the resurrection ...

I might be buying a VCI 100 in the UK and I'm looking to borrow or buy someone's upgrade kit ? I'm willing to pay cash or beer tokens or maybe even bring the VCI unit with me to meet someone.

Anyone in the UK or even near London have one I can borrow or maybe buy ? I got a MF from the US and what with customs and everything it's a real pain so I'm keen to keep things within the UK if that's OK and give someone something back for their initial outlay.

Edit
I've now got one thanks to @teegee on here. Anyone in London who needs one flashing or wants to borrow - give me a shout!

Big ups to the DJ-TT community!
Patria Tiemeier
Thanks man. That would be awesome )
Annette Verzal
Originally Posted by daveoh
I don't suppose I could get a rent/sell (or dare i say borrow) of it after you Darkatek?
Annette Verzal

Patria Tiemeier
Latina Vanwagoner

Tatum Ansaldo
Hi Leefy, would you be up for selling your Firmware upgrade kit?
I believe it's unlikely. His last post was in April 2010.
Annette Verzal
I have one you can flash with if you are around the south cost?
Hi Leefy, would you be up for selling your Firmware upgrade kit?
Alla Greathouse
Originally Posted by 0438snappy
Hey guys,

If anyone is interested I am selling my firmware upgrade kit and serial cable. It's in London UK but I can post worldwide, or free local pickup

I bought a Xone 4d so am selling off my VCI-100 "SE WO" (standard edition with overlay ), Fast Track Pro and the Firmware kit.

Firmware kit is in perfect order, only used once

I upgraded my firmware from 1.1 to 1.3, a piece of cake to do using the instructions on the community

See here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260396530747

Check "sellers other items" if interested in the VCI-100 SE WO or Fast Track Pro, or drop me a PM

cheers
0438snappy
Hi mate, please could you help me with vci 100 upgrade I got everything only dont know why it doesnt work, Im in london, but could come everywhere..
Pamila Hetzer
Thanks for the offer but the upgrade kits appeared back in stock and so I purchased and am now happily upgraded.

Regards

Howard.
Latina Vanwagoner
Originally Posted by eclectika
I suspect I am a bit late responding to this but if you still have the upgrade kit for sale I would be interested. At present I have a Vestak VCI100 with Black overlay which makes absolutely no sense now using Traktor 3 but can't move over to Traktor Pro until I can use it properly.

My mobile is 0777 594 6886

Regards

Howard.
I have one you can flash with if you are around the south cost?
Cyndy Buatte
Just being nosey because I'm believeing of selling mine what did you get for your vci 100 mate??
Cheers
Caridad Scherder
Hi Howard,

Yes, sorry, I've sold everything now.

Seems that F/W kits are back in stock at the DJ TT store though, you could try there.

cheers

0438snappy
Pamila Hetzer
I suspect I am a bit late responding to this but if you still have the upgrade kit for sale I would be interested. At present I have a Vestak VCI100 with Black overlay which makes absolutely no sense now using Traktor 3 but can't move over to Traktor Pro until I can use it properly.

My mobile is 0777 594 6886

Regards

Howard.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy