Unsolved issue - please help!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Unsolved issue - please help!Reply
Unsolved issue - please help!
Posted on: 14.08.2012 by Rosana Bannan
Hi everyone, I would be very grateful if someone could help solve my problem with my VCI-100 as it's proving very frustrating!

I appear to have a hardware issue. The result of which causes the VCI to cut out on the right deck, as well as skipping back to the last cue-point. I have tried many methods to solve this. In part it appears to be an issue with vibration, although it is very inconsistent. I'm curious as to whether this might mean that some soldering may be necessary. If so, is there anyone who may be able to guess whereabouts my issues lie? Any help would be appreciated.

I should point out that I have had my VCI converted to an arcade, but am unsure how this might be linked to my problem.
Rosana Bannan
Hi everyone, I would be very grateful if someone could help solve my problem with my VCI-100 as it's proving very frustrating!

I appear to have a hardware issue. The result of which causes the VCI to cut out on the right deck, as well as skipping back to the last cue-point. I have tried many methods to solve this. In part it appears to be an issue with vibration, although it is very inconsistent. I'm curious as to whether this might mean that some soldering may be necessary. If so, is there anyone who may be able to guess whereabouts my issues lie? Any help would be appreciated.

I should point out that I have had my VCI converted to an arcade, but am unsure how this might be linked to my problem.
Rosana Bannan
Thanks for the advice. I'll take a look.
Leeanna Ayla
Yeah I'm believeing it's the arcade mode. i would open it up and check all the connections.
Adolf Hit
nefono - has the VCI been modified?

Vibration causing the problem you describe suggests it is an internal wiring issue
Rosana Bannan
Yes, it does flash. Could it be related to the jog wheel?

Edit- So now I've taken my powered hub out of the equation and linked the vci directly. It seems to work ok so far. Does this sound feasible?

2nd Edit- Ignore the first.
Rosana Bannan
Cheers for the reply. I'm not sure, I'll take a look.
Leeanna Ayla
Does the Midi light flash in Traktor when it does it? If it does that means it's getting a midi signal telling Traktor to do something.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy