how do I connect my vci-100 and audio 2 sound card

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: how do I connect my vci-100 and audio 2 sound cardReply
how do I connect my vci-100 and audio 2 sound card
Posted on: 22.08.2012 by Marlene Amenson
I have an Audio 2 and Kontrol X1 that I run to and Exturnal mixer. I just got me a vci-100 and I'm looking to get a better sound card soon but as of now I gotta work with what I got. So my question is. How would I connect it? I'm a bit confused. Rookie digital DJ here. Thanks.
Marlene Amenson
I have an Audio 2 and Kontrol X1 that I run to and Exturnal mixer. I just got me a vci-100 and I'm looking to get a better sound card soon but as of now I gotta work with what I got. So my question is. How would I connect it? I'm a bit confused. Rookie digital DJ here. Thanks.
Chanel Busio
You need to map the vci-100 in traktor or download a tsi from here just make sure you know the firmware i.e standard vestax firmware or upgraded firmware. plug vci-100 and soundcard in your usb ports and select internal mixing in traktor and connect sound card rca to input of channel on mixer if you want to use the vci-100 to be the mixer or select external and connect sound card to two seperate channels and use vci-100 to control everything except the crossfader part which can be done from mixer

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy