VCI 100 SE arcade Fw4, everything appear ok but doesn't work

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 SE arcade Fw4, everything appear ok but doesn't workReply
VCI 100 SE arcade Fw4, everything appear ok but doesn't work
Posted on: 26.08.2012 by Van Czar

I was djing very well a few days ago, but last friday when I went to work the VCI failed. Or also it could be a Traktor or Windows bug, i don't know.
The case is that everything appeared OK in the screen. Traktor and Windows recognice the device as allways, but when I try to do anything the VCI data led flashed as always but Traktor answered with nothing... It seems like the midi signal get lost in some point between the port and the software.

I've been trying any procedure at my hand, from changing cables (DJ TT cables, of course they are perfect, so this is not the quid) to uninstall and re-install all files around, including Traktor.

Any idea?

a trasatlantic grateful hug in advance
Van Czar

I was djing very well a few days ago, but last friday when I went to work the VCI failed. Or also it could be a Traktor or Windows bug, i don't know.
The case is that everything appeared OK in the screen. Traktor and Windows recognice the device as allways, but when I try to do anything the VCI data led flashed as always but Traktor answered with nothing... It seems like the midi signal get lost in some point between the port and the software.

I've been trying any procedure at my hand, from changing cables (DJ TT cables, of course they are perfect, so this is not the quid) to uninstall and re-install all files around, including Traktor.

Any idea?

a trasatlantic grateful hug in advance
Van Czar
Reinstalling OS the trouble dissapeared. Somebody said that, probably, it is a misunderstanding between Windows 7 and the last DJTT VCI-100 SE v4.1 midi mapping...

keep on grooving...
and close this post
Van Czar
The controller is not the problem, it has been tested today in another computer and worked perfectly...

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy