problem when using pitch fader and jog wheel at same time...???

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: problem when using pitch fader and jog wheel at same time...???Reply
problem when using pitch fader and jog wheel at same time...???
Posted on: 02.09.2012 by Chris Count
hey guys!hiope u'r good!there's an old feature or problem or whatever u wanna call it,but now it's a little more annoying for me...i'm using vci-100 1.3 firmware,3.6.4 tsi and traktor pro 2.when trying to beatmatch two songs i like to use pitch fader and jog wheel(in cdj mode) at the same time...but that exact moment there's a huge breakdown or breakup on the song for about 50% of the tempo(depends on what tempo range are you working with...)
i understand that this can be a massive effect during a dj building some atmosphere before a great drop...but it messes up the way i'm used to mix...i've hidden the bpm infos etc and like to mix like the old days,just using my ears...is there a solution to my prob?thanx in advance!
Chris Count
hey guys!hiope u'r good!there's an old feature or problem or whatever u wanna call it,but now it's a little more annoying for me...i'm using vci-100 1.3 firmware,3.6.4 tsi and traktor pro 2.when trying to beatmatch two songs i like to use pitch fader and jog wheel(in cdj mode) at the same time...but that exact moment there's a huge breakdown or breakup on the song for about 50% of the tempo(depends on what tempo range are you working with...)
i understand that this can be a massive effect during a dj building some atmosphere before a great drop...but it messes up the way i'm used to mix...i've hidden the bpm infos etc and like to mix like the old days,just using my ears...is there a solution to my prob?thanx in advance!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy