Will the VCI-100 get a new mapping for TP 2.6?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Will the VCI-100 get a new mapping for TP 2.6?Reply
Will the VCI-100 get a new mapping for TP 2.6?
Posted on: 25.10.2012 by Warner Rotberg
As abobveeeeeeeee
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by pnd41s
some sort of led light up for flux mode
This and post fader button.
Warner Rotberg
As abobveeeeeeeee
Meg Reinoehl
Would be cool to see a 2.6 mapping as well.

Personally, I'd like to see Sample/Remix deck functionality removed and add in 2.6 features like Flux Mode, post-fader FX, Macro FX. Removing functionality wouldn't really be necessary since I can just choose not to use it, but it could free up modifiers.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by pnd41s
This and post fader button.
Tawnya Fargher
I love that there are more people as concerned about this as i am about a new mapping, but at the same time i found it to be an opportunity to try this my self. That opportunity turned into a headache quickly. I would actually prefer to have a program that would assist with remapping the vci 100 or a more in def tutorial in doing it myself, because i see this becoming an issue down the line, and i bought the vci 100 because its a tank, i know it will last at least 3 or 4 more traktor updates. I'm actually looking for an update that mimics the DJTT VCI-100SE v3.6.4 Mapping for traktor pro 2 fw 1.4. Id actually be willing to pay some cash for it as with work i don't have the time i wish to research and do the dam thing.
sorry I'm drunk and on the internet......but for real
Nery Blackburne
Ned Somerset
with the old mapping you can access all of the effects. im pretty sure it is shift then turn one of the effects knobs and it will cycle through them all. If your missing some of the newer effects like the macros, you'll need to go into the preferences, under effects, add them in.
Nery Blackburne
effects?
Ciara Lichte
So what are we looking for in a new mapping? Obviously, the remix decks need fixed, but what else?
Ciara Lichte
Someone will make this happen. I may have a go at it myself (although, I must admit the way Traktor handles MIDI mapping makes my hair turn gray).

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy