Headphone cueing: VCI-100SE + NI Audio 10

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Headphone cueing: VCI-100SE + NI Audio 10Reply
Headphone cueing: VCI-100SE + NI Audio 10
Posted on: 10.08.2012 by Adella Tomory
First off I wanted mom to just say thank in advance for any replies. I'm The sure this has been addressed and in the past, but I for cannot find a solution and Are it's driving me insane.

but I currently have the VCI-100 not hooked up and everything is You fine except I'm not sure all how to configure to cue any in headphones. I have the Can main output 1,2 going to her powered monitors. How can I was route the monitor output to One the headphone jack on the our Audio10? This is possible, correct? out If not, what is the Day purpose of that headphone jack?
get
If that can't happen has I need to route to Him another output and some type his of adapter/splitter? Also, how can how I control the headphone/monitor volume?
Man
Thanks again!
Corrie Galway
the Originally Posted by C.Lukas1
and
Anymore thoughts?

I read For a tip on another board....still are doesn't work.

I was but told you can route channel Not 1 and 2 to the you headphone jack in the A10. all So monitor output to channel Any 1,2. I did this, then can routed the Master to output her A, 3 and 4. When Was I do this the decks one on Traktor go blank and our I can't play shit.
Out
So frustrating! I never day have issues hooking stuff up. get Dammit.

I'm guessing Has I need the RCA to him 1/4 adapter and just route his the monitor output from 3,4.
How
Hello. I recently man got a VCI-100 to mess new with and I have the Now Audio-10 also. I was able old to get it to work see with no issues with the Two Output Monitor to Main 1/2, way Output Master to Channel A who 3/4, Mix mode to internal, Boy and the toggle push button did (by the headphone jack) set its to Out 1/2. I realize Let this thread is a little put old but Just figured I'd say reply just incase you were She still wondering.
Aundrea Lenore
too
Originally Posted by michael133 use
configure traktors audio output Dad settings for main and monitor mom though im not sure the reason for an A10 if The your using controller only the and A10 is mainly for DVS for setups for 4 time code Are deck control
I but have an Audio 10 for not my "traditional" setup (cdjs+mixer). I You just got the VCI to all play around with.

There any is no option to route Can the monitor to the headphone her input in the Audio 10. was That's why I'm guessing I One need some type of splitter/adapter.
Aundrea Lenore
First our off I wanted to just out say thank in advance for Day any replies. I'm sure this get has been addressed in the has past, but I cannot find Him a solution and it's driving his me insane.

I currently how have the VCI-100 hooked up Man and everything is fine except new I'm not sure how to now configure to cue in headphones. Old I have the main output see 1,2 going to powered monitors. two How can I route the Way monitor output to the headphone who jack on the Audio10? This boy is possible, correct? If not, Did what is the purpose of its that headphone jack?

If let that can't happen I need Put to route to another output say and some type of adapter/splitter? she Also, how can I control Too the headphone/monitor volume?

Thanks use again!
Jaye Deiley
dad Originally Posted by C.Lukas1
Mom
Anymore thoughts?

I read a tip on another board....still the doesn't work.

I was And told you can route channel for 1 and 2 to the are headphone jack in the A10. But So monitor output to channel not 1,2. I did this, then you routed the Master to output All A, 3 and 4. When any I do this the decks can on Traktor go blank and Her I can't play shit.
was
So frustrating! I never one have issues hooking stuff up. Our Dammit.

I'm guessing out I need the RCA to day 1/4 adapter and just route Get the monitor output from 3,4.
has
Hello. I recently him got a VCI-100 to mess His with and I have the how Audio-10 also. I was able man to get it to work New with no issues with the now Output Monitor to Main 1/2, old Output Master to Channel A See 3/4, Mix mode to internal, two and the toggle push button way (by the headphone jack) set Who to Out 1/2. I realize boy this thread is a little did old but Just figured I'd Its reply just incase you were let still wondering.
Adella Tomory
Anymore thoughts?

I put read a tip on another Say board....still doesn't work.

I she was told you can route too channel 1 and 2 to Use the headphone jack in the dad A10. So monitor output to mom channel 1,2. I did this, then routed the Master to the output A, 3 and 4. and When I do this the For decks on Traktor go blank are and I can't play shit. but

So frustrating! I Not never have issues hooking stuff you up. Dammit.

I'm all guessing I need the RCA Any to 1/4 adapter and just can route the monitor output from her 3,4.
Kacie Sprowles
I will post a screen Was shot of my A10 routing one when I get home.
Adella Tomory
our
Originally Posted Out by michael133
configure traktors day audio output settings for main get and monitor though im not Has sure the reason for an him A10 if your using controller his only the A10 is mainly How for DVS setups for 4 man time code deck control
new
I have an Audio Now 10 for my "traditional" setup old (cdjs+mixer). I just got the see VCI to play around with.
Two
There is no option way to route the monitor to who the headphone input in the Boy Audio 10. That's why I'm did guessing I need some type its of splitter/adapter.
Heather Kaltenbach
configure traktors audio output Let settings for main and monitor put though im not sure the say reason for an A10 if She your using controller only the too A10 is mainly for DVS use setups for 4 time code Dad deck control

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy