VCi100SE wont work

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCi100SE wont workReply
VCi100SE wont work
Posted on: 23.01.2013 by Vennie Demattia
Hi all,
I just put bought a new computer and Say wanted to install all my she dj stuff on it again, too already got my Traktor Pro Use installed. But every time i dad connect my VCI100SE with my mom laptop he says that there might be a problem with the the connection. It gets power and ( red led glows) but For when i press buttons the are data led stays dark. I but also imported the newest VCI100SE Not TSI file but that does you nothing. Is my controller broken all or is there something I
Armando Waithour
The transport buttons under the the jog don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi all,
I just and bought a new computer and For wanted to install all my are dj stuff on it again, but already got my Traktor Pro Not installed. But every time i you connect my VCI100SE with my all laptop he says that there Any might be a problem with can the connection. It gets power her ( red led glows) but Was when i press buttons the one data led stays dark. I our also imported the newest VCI100SE Out TSI file but that does day nothing. Is my controller broken get or is there something I
Armando Waithour
The Has transport buttons under the jog him don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi all,
I just bought his a new computer and wanted How to install all my dj man stuff on it again, already new got my Traktor Pro installed. Now But every time i connect old my VCI100SE with my laptop see he says that there might Two be a problem with the way connection. It gets power ( who red led glows) but when Boy i press buttons the data did led stays dark. I also its imported the newest VCI100SE TSI Let file but that does nothing. put Is my controller broken or say is there something I
Armando Waithour
The transport She buttons under the jog don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi too all,
I just bought a use new computer and wanted to Dad install all my dj stuff mom on it again, already got my Traktor Pro installed. But The every time i connect my and VCI100SE with my laptop he for says that there might be Are a problem with the connection. but It gets power ( red not led glows) but when i You press buttons the data led all stays dark. I also imported any the newest VCI100SE TSI file Can but that does nothing. Is her my controller broken or is was there something I
Armando Waithour
The transport buttons One under the jog don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi all,
our I just bought a new out computer and wanted to install Day all my dj stuff on get it again, already got my has Traktor Pro installed. But every Him time i connect my VCI100SE his with my laptop he says how that there might be a Man problem with the connection. It new gets power ( red led now glows) but when i press Old buttons the data led stays see dark. I also imported the two newest VCI100SE TSI file but Way that does nothing. Is my who controller broken or is there boy something I
Armando Waithour
The transport buttons under Did the jog don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi all,
I its just bought a new computer let and wanted to install all Put my dj stuff on it say again, already got my Traktor she Pro installed. But every time Too i connect my VCI100SE with use my laptop he says that dad there might be a problem Mom with the connection. It gets power ( red led glows) the but when i press buttons And the data led stays dark. for I also imported the newest are VCI100SE TSI file but that But does nothing. Is my controller not broken or is there something you I
Armando Waithour
The transport buttons under the All jog don
September Huzzie
It
September Huzzie
Hi all,
I just any bought a new computer and can wanted to install all my Her dj stuff on it again, was already got my Traktor Pro one installed. But every time i Our connect my VCI100SE with my out laptop he says that there day might be a problem with Get the connection. It gets power has ( red led glows) but him when i press buttons the His data led stays dark. I how also imported the newest VCI100SE man TSI file but that does New nothing. Is my controller broken now or is there something I
Jerome Gaimari
The old transport buttons under the jog See don
Vennie Demattia
It
Jerome Gaimari
what computer do u use?
two is the vci plugged into way powered usb hub?
is vci Who plugged to power adapter?
are boy the jogs lit?
mind the did on/off switch can be set Its on in two ways! on/usbpowered let & on/poweradapter

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy