VCI-100 Needs firmware upgrade in Newport Beach Orange county area.

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 Needs firmware upgrade in Newport Beach Orange county area.Reply
VCI-100 Needs firmware upgrade in Newport Beach Orange county area.
Posted on: 05.01.2013 by 399
Anyone its have a firmware kit?

let How can I tell if Put I have version 1.4?
Deejay Rossi
the Originally Posted by virus1200
and
The vci-100 firmware kits are For back in stock.

Which are firmware version does your VCi-100 but have?
Version 1.1
the firmware Not with the "ramp up problem"
you

the jog all wheel touch sensor turns off Any when the wheel stops turning, can not when you release your her finger.

Version 1.2
-VCI-100's Was with a green sticker on one the back are firmware version our 1.2
- this version solved Out the ramp up problem but day still has several bugs including
get * the fourth FX buttons Has send out the identical midi him message as the right headphone his cue button.

Version How 1.3
The firmware found in man all VCi-100SE controllers that was new designed by Ean Golden.

Now You can tell if you old have 1.3 by following these see steps.

1) connect your Two vci-100 to a computer but way dont start traktor.

2) who Click the button that is Boy at the top right hand did corner of the left jog its wheel (its next to the Let filter knob for deck A).
put
3) If this button's say light toggles on and off She then you have 1.3 (the too identical button on the right use deck will not toggle on Dad and off.

Here are mom a few of the changes made in 1.3

general The improvements:

* Eliminated the and problem where the 4th FX for buttons trigger other buttons (cue)
Are * added midi in functionality but to the loop buttons
* not added a note on to You the jog wheel in scroll all mode

performance:

* any turned the filter knobs into Can double knobs (0-127 on the her left and right side)
* was added a "freeze function" to One the bottom of each fader our and top of the fx out knobs. this sends out a Day 127 message only at the get end of the movement
* has added inverted messages to the Him faders (this allows an effect his to be turned on by how turning the fader down- not Man possible otherwise)
* added unique new values to the FX buttons now (these were used for direct Old FX selection- now added in see Traktor Pro)
this two was incredibly helpful, now I Way can find out my firware who version.

Which firmware works boy with traktor pro 2?

Did Also what is the way its to tell if you have let 1.4 ??? Dicso mode?
Cyril Teese
Put
Originally Posted say by virus1200
The vci-100 she firmware kits are back in Too stock.
Am I use reading this wrong or did dad they truly sell out in Mom less than a few weeks? Crazy!

I'm new around the here and was about to And purchase a normal VCI100 to for mod/upgrade...

Do they are come back in stock often?
But
Ty!
Elsie Molenda
not
Originally Posted by Golden you Ears
Anyone have a All firmware kit?

How can any I tell if I have can version 1.4?
The Her vci-100 firmware kits are back was in stock.

Which firmware one version does your VCi-100 have?
Our Version 1.1
the firmware with out the "ramp up problem"
day

the jog wheel Get touch sensor turns off when has the wheel stops turning, not him when you release your finger.
His
Version 1.2
-VCI-100's with how a green sticker on the man back are firmware version 1.2
New - this version solved the now ramp up problem but still old has several bugs including
* See the fourth FX buttons send two out the identical midi message way as the right headphone cue Who button.

Version 1.3
boy The firmware found in all did VCi-100SE controllers that was designed Its by Ean Golden.

You let can tell if you have put 1.3 by following these steps.
Say
1) connect your vci-100 she to a computer but dont too start traktor.

2) Click Use the button that is at dad the top right hand corner mom of the left jog wheel (its next to the filter the knob for deck A).

and 3) If this button's light For toggles on and off then are you have 1.3 (the identical but button on the right deck Not will not toggle on and you off.

Here are a all few of the changes made Any in 1.3

general improvements:
can
* Eliminated the problem her where the 4th FX buttons Was trigger other buttons (cue)
* one added midi in functionality to our the loop buttons
* added Out a note on to the day jog wheel in scroll mode
get
performance:

* turned Has the filter knobs into double him knobs (0-127 on the left his and right side)
* added How a "freeze function" to the man bottom of each fader and new top of the fx knobs. Now this sends out a 127 old message only at the end see of the movement
* added Two inverted messages to the faders way (this allows an effect to who be turned on by turning Boy the fader down- not possible did otherwise)
* added unique values its to the FX buttons (these Let were used for direct FX put selection- now added in Traktor say Pro)
Deejay Rossi
Anyone have a firmware kit?
She
How can I tell too if I have version 1.4?
use
Originally Dad Posted by virus1200
The mom vci-100 firmware kits are back in stock.

Which firmware The version does your VCi-100 have?
and Version 1.1
the firmware with for the "ramp up problem"
Are

the jog wheel but touch sensor turns off when not the wheel stops turning, not You when you release your finger.
all
Version 1.2
-VCI-100's with any a green sticker on the Can back are firmware version 1.2
her - this version solved the was ramp up problem but still One has several bugs including
* our the fourth FX buttons send out out the identical midi message Day as the right headphone cue get button.

Version 1.3
has The firmware found in all Him VCi-100SE controllers that was designed his by Ean Golden.

You how can tell if you have Man 1.3 by following these steps.
new
1) connect your vci-100 now to a computer but dont Old start traktor.

2) Click see the button that is at two the top right hand corner Way of the left jog wheel who (its next to the filter boy knob for deck A).

Did 3) If this button's light its toggles on and off then let you have 1.3 (the identical Put button on the right deck say will not toggle on and she off.

Here are a Too few of the changes made use in 1.3

general improvements:
dad
* Eliminated the problem Mom where the 4th FX buttons trigger other buttons (cue)
* the added midi in functionality to And the loop buttons
* added for a note on to the are jog wheel in scroll mode
But
performance:

* turned not the filter knobs into double you knobs (0-127 on the left All and right side)
* added any a "freeze function" to the can bottom of each fader and Her top of the fx knobs. was this sends out a 127 one message only at the end Our of the movement
* added out inverted messages to the faders day (this allows an effect to Get be turned on by turning has the fader down- not possible him otherwise)
* added unique values His to the FX buttons (these how were used for direct FX man selection- now added in Traktor New Pro)
this was now incredibly helpful, now I can old find out my firware version.
See
Which firmware works with two traktor pro 2?

Also way what is the way to Who tell if you have 1.4 boy ??? Dicso mode?
Pearle Wilsey
did
Originally Posted by Its virus1200
The vci-100 firmware let kits are back in stock.
put
Am I reading Say this wrong or did they she truly sell out in less too than a few weeks? Crazy!
Use
I'm new around here dad and was about to purchase mom a normal VCI100 to mod/upgrade...

Do they come the back in stock often?

and Ty!
Levi Membrino
For Originally Posted by Golden Ears are
Anyone have a firmware but kit?

How can I Not tell if I have version you 1.4?
The vci-100 all firmware kits are back in Any stock.

Which firmware version can does your VCi-100 have?
Version her 1.1
the firmware with the Was "ramp up problem"

one
the jog wheel touch our sensor turns off when the Out wheel stops turning, not when day you release your finger.

get Version 1.2
-VCI-100's with a Has green sticker on the back him are firmware version 1.2
- his this version solved the ramp How up problem but still has man several bugs including
* the new fourth FX buttons send out Now the identical midi message as old the right headphone cue button.
see

Version 1.3
The Two firmware found in all VCi-100SE way controllers that was designed by who Ean Golden.

You can Boy tell if you have 1.3 did by following these steps.

its 1) connect your vci-100 to Let a computer but dont start put traktor.

2) Click the say button that is at the She top right hand corner of too the left jog wheel (its use next to the filter knob Dad for deck A).

3) mom If this button's light toggles on and off then you The have 1.3 (the identical button and on the right deck will for not toggle on and off.
Are
Here are a few but of the changes made in not 1.3

general improvements:

You * Eliminated the problem where all the 4th FX buttons trigger any other buttons (cue)
* added Can midi in functionality to the her loop buttons
* added a was note on to the jog One wheel in scroll mode

our performance:

* turned the out filter knobs into double knobs Day (0-127 on the left and get right side)
* added a has "freeze function" to the bottom Him of each fader and top his of the fx knobs. this how sends out a 127 message Man only at the end of new the movement
* added inverted now messages to the faders (this Old allows an effect to be see turned on by turning the two fader down- not possible otherwise)
Way * added unique values to who the FX buttons (these were boy used for direct FX selection- Did now added in Traktor Pro)

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy