Trouble with VCI-100 Jogwheels

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Trouble with VCI-100 JogwheelsReply
Trouble with VCI-100 Jogwheels
Posted on: 23.03.2013 by Cherly Doeing
Hi there,

I'm old new to digital DJing and see to this community .
I Two have just got myself a way Vestax VCI-100 controller (used but who workin just fine) and a Boy copy of Traktor Scratch Pro did 2.6.1; I have tried mapping its the VCI, actually everything is Let working perfectly, but I cant put get the jogwheels to work say for scratching. The hold function She (if I tap the top too of the jog) works fine use tho.
Cause the controller Dad was used before I thought mom the wheels were maybe not working, but I tried scratching The with them in VirtualDJ and and everything worked just fine.
Now, for I'm not new to midi Are mapping, but I have never but done midi maps for any not kinda DJing software.
Also when You I click on the turntable all thing and the scope comes any up it says scratch disabled, Can can you guys help me her out?

Cheers,
Fred
Yoko Sisley
the Originally Posted by fstaufenbiel
and
Hi there,

I'm new For to digital DJing and to are this community .
I have but just got myself a Vestax Not VCI-100 controller (used but workin you just fine) and a copy all of Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.1; Any I have tried mapping the can VCI, actually everything is working her perfectly, but I cant get Was the jogwheels to work for one scratching. The hold function (if our I tap the top of Out the jog) works fine tho. day
Cause the controller was get used before I thought the Has wheels were maybe not working, him but I tried scratching with his them in VirtualDJ and everything How worked just fine.
Now, I'm man not new to midi mapping, new but I have never done Now midi maps for any kinda old DJing software.
Also when I see click on the turntable thing Two and the scope comes up way it says scratch disabled, can who you guys help me out?
Boy
Cheers,
Fred
did
Download tsi files from vestax its website, import to traktor via Let the controler manager in traktor, put scroll down through the mapping say and ensure that there is She a line with the word too scratch assigned to the jog use wheels if so you have Dad the correct tsi if not mom try the second tsi file. When youve found the correct The tsi file check the midi and in and out port in for the controller manager is set Are to vestax vci, then set but up your audio card, press not the scratch button on your You vci and test, if it all now works then export the any new tsi file to the Can desktop, exit traktor and restart her the computer, if it didn't was work try reimporting the new One tsi file again, if that our fails then sell the vci out on to unsuspecting newbie and Day replace with working controller.
Ginny Tweedell
Hi there,
get
I'm new to digital has DJing and to this community Him .
I have just got his myself a Vestax VCI-100 controller how (used but workin just fine) Man and a copy of Traktor new Scratch Pro 2.6.1; I have now tried mapping the VCI, actually Old everything is working perfectly, but see I cant get the jogwheels two to work for scratching. The Way hold function (if I tap who the top of the jog) boy works fine tho.
Cause Did the controller was used before its I thought the wheels were let maybe not working, but I Put tried scratching with them in say VirtualDJ and everything worked just she fine.
Now, I'm not new Too to midi mapping, but I use have never done midi maps dad for any kinda DJing software.
Mom Also when I click on the turntable thing and the the scope comes up it says And scratch disabled, can you guys for help me out?

Cheers,
are Fred
Cherly Doeing
Thanks mate! It worked for But me! I had to remap not the scratch feature tho but you it worked. Thanks!!
Albina Presendieu
All
Originally Posted any by fstaufenbiel
Hi there,
can
I'm new to digital Her DJing and to this community was .
I have just got one myself a Vestax VCI-100 controller Our (used but workin just fine) out and a copy of Traktor day Scratch Pro 2.6.1; I have Get tried mapping the VCI, actually has everything is working perfectly, but him I cant get the jogwheels His to work for scratching. The how hold function (if I tap man the top of the jog) New works fine tho.
Cause now the controller was used before old I thought the wheels were See maybe not working, but I two tried scratching with them in way VirtualDJ and everything worked just Who fine.
Now, I'm not new boy to midi mapping, but I did have never done midi maps Its for any kinda DJing software.
let Also when I click on put the turntable thing and the Say scope comes up it says she scratch disabled, can you guys too help me out?

Cheers,
Use Fred
Download tsi dad files from vestax website, import mom to traktor via the controler manager in traktor, scroll down the through the mapping and ensure and that there is a line For with the word scratch assigned are to the jog wheels if but so you have the correct Not tsi if not try the you second tsi file. When youve all found the correct tsi file Any check the midi in and can out port in the controller her manager is set to vestax Was vci, then set up your one audio card, press the scratch our button on your vci and Out test, if it now works day then export the new tsi get file to the desktop, exit Has traktor and restart the computer, him if it didn't work try his reimporting the new tsi file How again, if that fails then man sell the vci on to new unsuspecting newbie and replace with Now working controller.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy