VCI-100 fw 1.4, and TSP2/TS2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 fw 1.4, and TSP2/TS2Reply
VCI-100 fw 1.4, and TSP2/TS2
Posted on: 31.08.2013 by DjMAX MONTANA
(Admins: if this is in wrong community , apologies-please relocate)
Hi all,
It has been a while since I've used Traktor w/my Vestax VCI-100. I've since updated my Mac's operating system. I now am using 10.7.5, TSP 2.6.3, an NI Audio10 soundcard, and the Vestax VCI-100 w/1.4 firmware. It took me a while to update the soundcard drivers/firmware, and now I have sound. However, I cant seem to get my computer to see the Vestax controller. I used the VCI-100se v4.1 (T2) tsi, selected Vestax vci-100 under device setup, in-port, and out-port, and nothing. I used the setup wizard to select the vci-100, and still nothing. The Vestax is lighting up, and sending out signals.

Perhaps I'm missing a step?

Maybe I need to ask: does the VCI-100 work with TSP2/TS2? If so, which .tsi do I need to use? (I need basics, sometimes I sync, sometimes I beatmatch-I dont use samples/remix sets, but I do use FX) I don't feel comfortable doing any midi mapping. I understand the concepts but don't have time for the learning curve.
If anyone can help answer these questions, it would be appreciated.
DjMAX MONTANA
Originally Posted by Stewe
Would be good idea to try out different computer or USB cable too. I don't see why Traktor wouldn't recognize the unit unless the unit is defective or your drivers got all mess in operative system.
Thanks for the reply. I tried the easier of the 2 suggestions-I swapped the cable. I feel like a goof Thanks again!
DjMAX MONTANA
Hi all,
It has been a while since I've used Traktor w/my Vestax VCI-100. I've since updated my Mac's operating system. I now am using 10.7.5, TSP 2.6.3, an NI Audio10 soundcard, and the Vestax VCI-100 w/1.4 firmware. It took me a while to update the soundcard drivers/firmware, and now I have sound. However, I cant seem to get my computer to see the Vestax controller. I used the VCI-100se v4.1 (T2) tsi, selected Vestax vci-100 under device setup, in-port, and out-port, and nothing. I used the setup wizard to select the vci-100, and still nothing. The Vestax is lighting up, and sending out signals.

Perhaps I'm missing a step?

Maybe I need to ask: does the VCI-100 work with TSP2/TS2? If so, which .tsi do I need to use? (I need basics, sometimes I sync, sometimes I beatmatch-I dont use samples/remix sets, but I do use FX) I don't feel comfortable doing any midi mapping. I understand the concepts but don't have time for the learning curve.
If anyone can help answer these questions, it would be appreciated.
Kellie Myrum
No worries mate, glad that sorted it!
DjMAX MONTANA
Originally Posted by Stewe
Would be good idea to try out different computer or USB cable too. I don't see why Traktor wouldn't recognize the unit unless the unit is defective or your drivers got all mess in operative system.
Thanks for the reply. I tried the easier of the 2 suggestions-I swapped the cable. I feel like a goof Thanks again!
Len Lukawski
moved
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy