How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?Reply
How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?
Posted on: 27.07.2012 by Warner Rotberg
No one seems to know the answer =(

Its almost like the VCI-100SE has become a sync only controller. We still like beatmatching at times!

I have tried re-learning the mapping I found under 'pitch bend', but its not for what I want.

Thanks,
Warner Rotberg
Originally Posted by jonone
hi mate, still does not work. im on a mac and all i get is a "big bang 4 in a row bull sh*t pop up.
Actually my problem is not actually the pitch bend per say, that works on the 4.1 file on my vci but scratch does not, so i cant move the record or scratch, does yours do this?
thanks.
I actually used the MAC tsi for this. It works for both MAC and PC. I havent tested it on a MAC, as I dont have one, but there shouldnt be any issues. Everyone else's is working fine using my tsi and mine doesnt play up.

Are you sure you just havent engaged the 'scratch' button next to the 'deck c' or 'deck d' button?
Camilla Mayea
Damm it the link doesnt seem to work, when i down load the file its empty.

can you help me out dude, as a struggling 100 owner I really would like that file.

thanks, i appreciate any help.
I have uploaded it to my Skydrive account so it should be up there for at least 6 more months for anyone that stumbles on this (It'll be up longer if I renew). Hopefully the original creator doesnt mind. Seems like there are a lot of people looking for this.

http://sdrv.ms/190CUAK
Camilla Mayea
Originally Posted by Mr_Moo
Thank you so much man I really appreciate it!
Warner Rotberg
Originally Posted by rodan
Hi,

I just barely saw the file you uploaded, but it has already expired. Will you please upload it again? It would really like to have it.

Thanks!
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/26354466/file.html

=)
Warner Rotberg
Sorry?
Romaine Zoretic
What can I do it ?
Warner Rotberg
hi mate, still does not work. im on a mac and all i get is a "big bang 4 in a row bull sh*t pop up.
Actually my problem is not actually the pitch bend per say, that works on the 4.1 file on my vci but scratch does not, so i cant move the record or scratch, does yours do this?
thanks.
I actually used the MAC tsi for this. It works for both MAC and PC. I havent tested it on a MAC, as I dont have one, but there shouldnt be any issues. Everyone else's is working fine using my tsi and mine doesnt play up.

Are you sure you just havent engaged the 'scratch' button next to the 'deck c' or 'deck d' button?
Melodi Fikes
Thanks for this i will give a try.
At the moment i use this TSI and it works very well : TSI (firmware 1.3 + Traktor 2.5)
Hope it helps. Jogs, effects browser, everything is working.
If need helps let me know.
Keep the VCI 100 alive !!!! (but i have to clean a fader that send all the time midi message)

See ya
Warner Rotberg
By all means, thank you =)
Maranda Bartron
thanks.
Camilla Mayea

can you help me out dude, as a struggling 100 owner I really would like that file.

I have uploaded it to my Skydrive account so it should be up there for at least 6 more months for anyone that stumbles on this (It'll be up longer if I renew). Hopefully the original creator doesnt mind. Seems like there are a lot of people looking for this.

http://sdrv.ms/190CUAK
Maranda Bartron

Camilla Mayea
Thank you so much man I really appreciate it!
Warner Rotberg
Originally Posted by rodan
Hi,

I just barely saw the file you uploaded, but it has already expired. Will you please upload it again? It would really like to have it.

Thanks!
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/26354466/file.html

=)
Warner Rotberg
Hiya,

Ill have a look and upload it again!
Camilla Mayea
Hi,

Thanks!
Warner Rotberg
You can adjust the sensitivity of the outer ring (pitch bend) in settings. Im not sure which option you need without Traktor in front of me.
Warner Rotberg
The loop function works perfectly OK on mine. Where you set FX for deck A or B, I just choose the 3rd one (loop) and then using the knobs for FX, 1 - deck A, 2 - deck B, 3 - deck c and so on. Use the button above or below (i cant remember where its situated in comparison to the knob) to active ot deactivate. You could also use the loop button near sync to activate a default 8 beat loop.
Breann Sackenheim
I don't get your last point,.. everything is fine, except that there's a difference in sensitivity of the TOP-PLATE in comparison to the OUTER (plastic)RING

where can I adjust that those 2 sensors behave equally ?
Warner Rotberg
You can change the sensitivity on the vci itself and within traktor options.
I havent touched anything else. I believe i modified a 1.3 mapping, as i didnt like 1.4, maybe thats it?
Breann Sackenheim
Hi.

Sorry- no time till yesterday - checked your mapping.

PitchBend on outer jogwheels works, THOUGH it seems that its more sensitive, than on the metal-plate itself (could this be possible??)

ANOTHER THING: the Loop-function is BROKEN :-/ [I
Warner Rotberg
If this doesnt work, I have adapted another mapping which definitely does. I wasnt sure which did or didnt.
Warner Rotberg
Sorry about the wait people.

Let me know how this works for you.

PITCH BEND ON DECK A,B,C,D.

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/90815886/file.html
Warner Rotberg
Apart from i havent got round to this, no. Ill set myself a reminder and do it later
Breann Sackenheim
So ANYTHING new ?? ;-)
Warner Rotberg
I will get round to this =)
Camilla Mayea
Ill see what I can do this evening
Awesome that would be excellent Mr Moo! Thank you!
Warner Rotberg
Ill see what I can do this evening
Breann Sackenheim
Hi. I really wand pitch.bend on the outer jogwheel, too. BUT I never got into mapping.

I don't want to loose my (complete) settings -- can`t be that hard to map these functions.

A short guide would be REALLY helpful.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!
Camilla Mayea
Yep. Whats ur email address, PM me it. Ive mapped it so it works for deck C/D, too.
Hey would you mind sending that to me too? I was having trouble getting it set up the same way as before. I didn't know 1.4 would change the whole mapping.
Warner Rotberg
Yep. Whats ur email address, PM me it. Ive mapped it so it works for deck C/D, too.
Melodi Fikes
FIXED!!! Phew.

I ended up re-mapping the rule again, this time the correct ones by the looks of it.

It's possible to get you new MAP ?
I mess around with some modifications to get the bend on outer jog working but did not succed?
Thanks in advance

Chris
Warner Rotberg
FIXED!!! Phew.

I ended up re-mapping the rule again, this time the correct ones by the looks of it.
Warner Rotberg
No one else has/had this issue?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy