How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?Reply
How can i get pitch bend on outer jog wheels working again with v4 mapping?
Posted on: 27.07.2012 by Delbert Glowa
No one appear s who to understand the answer =(
Boy
Its almost like the did VCI-100SE has become a sync its only controller. We still like Let beatmatching at times!

I put have tried re-learning the mapping say I found under 'pitch bend', She but its not for what too I want.

Thanks,
Warner Rotberg
the Originally Posted by jonone
and
hi mate, still does not For work. im on a mac are and all i get is but a "big bang 4 in Not a row bull sh*t pop you up.
Actually my problem is all not actually the pitch bend Any per say, that works on can the 4.1 file on my her vci but scratch does not, Was so i cant move the one record or scratch, does yours our do this?
thanks.
Out
I actually used the MAC day tsi for this. It works get for both MAC and PC. Has I havent tested it on him a MAC, as I dont his have one, but there shouldnt How be any issues. Everyone else's man is working fine using my new tsi and mine doesnt play Now up.

Are you sure old you just havent engaged the see 'scratch' button next to the Two 'deck c' or 'deck d' way button?
Camilla Mayea
who Originally Posted by jonone
Boy
Damm it the link doesnt did appear to work, when i its down load the file its Let empty.

can you help put me out dude, as a say struggling 100 owner I truly She would like that file.

too thanks, i appreciate any help.
use
I have uploaded Dad it to my Skydrive account mom so it should be up there for at least 6 The more months for someone that and stumbles on this (It'll be for up longer if I renew). Are Hopefully the original creator doesnt but mind. Seems like there are not a lot of people looking You for this.

http://sdrv.ms/190CUAK
Camilla Mayea
all
Originally Posted any by Mr_Moo
Thank you her so much man I truly was appreciate it!
Warner Rotberg
One
Originally Posted by rodan our
Hi,

I out just barely saw the file Day you uploaded, but it has get already expired. Will you please has upload it again? It would Him truly like to have it. his

Thanks!
how
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/26354466/file.html

=)
Delbert Glowa
Sorry?
Willian Wolfsen
What can I Man do it ?
Delbert Glowa
new
Originally Posted by now jonone
hi mate, still Old does not work. im on see a mac and all i two get is a "big bang Way 4 in a row bull who sh*t pop up.
Actually my boy problem is not actually the Did pitch bend per say, that its works on the 4.1 file let on my vci but scratch Put does not, so i cant say move the record or scratch, she does yours do this?
thanks.
Too
I actually used use the MAC tsi for this. dad It works for both MAC Mom and PC. I havent tested it on a MAC, as the I dont have one, but And there shouldnt be any issues. for Everyone else's is working fine are using my tsi and mine But doesnt play up.

Are not you sure you just havent you engaged the 'scratch' button next All to the 'deck c' or any 'deck d' button?
Keeley Monjes
Thanks for this can i will give a try.
Her At the moment i use was this TSI and it works one very well : TSI (firmware Our 1.3 + Traktor 2.5)
Hope out it helps. Jogs, effects browser, day everything is working.
If need Get helps let me understand .
has Keep the VCI 100 alive him !!!! (but i have to His clean a fader that send how all the time midi message)
man
See ya
Delbert Glowa
By all means, New thank you =)
Kathlene Raff
hi mate, still now does not work. im on old a mac and all i See get is a "big bang two 4 in a row bull way sh*t pop up.
Actually my Who problem is not actually the boy pitch bend per say, that did works on the 4.1 file Its on my vci but scratch let does not, so i cant put move the record or scratch, Say does yours do this?
thanks.
Branda Rikkers
she
Originally too Posted by jonone
Damm Use it the link doesnt appear dad to work, when i down mom load the file its empty.

can you help me the out dude, as a struggling and 100 owner I truly would For like that file.

thanks, are i appreciate any help.
but
I have uploaded it Not to my Skydrive account so you it should be up there all for at least 6 more Any months for someone that stumbles can on this (It'll be up her longer if I renew). Hopefully Was the original creator doesnt mind. one Seems like there are a our lot of people looking for Out this.

http://sdrv.ms/190CUAK
Kathlene Raff
Damm it the day link doesnt appear to work, get when i down load the Has file its empty.

can him you help me out dude, his as a struggling 100 owner How I truly would like that man file.

thanks, i appreciate new any help.
Branda Rikkers
Now
Originally Posted by Mr_Moo old
see
Thank you so much Two man I truly appreciate it!
Delbert Glowa
way
Originally who Posted by rodan
Hi, Boy

I just barely did saw the file you uploaded, its but it has already expired. Let Will you please upload it put again? It would truly like say to have it.

She Thanks!
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/26354466/file.html

too =)
Delbert Glowa
Hiya,

Ill have a use look and upload it again!
Branda Rikkers
Hi, Dad

I just barely mom saw the file you uploaded, but it has already expired. The Will you please upload it and again? It would truly like for to have it.

Are Thanks!
Delbert Glowa
You can adjust the sensitivity but of the outer ring (pitch not bend) in settings. Im not You sure which option you need all without Traktor in front of any me.
Delbert Glowa
The loop function works perfectly Can OK on mine. Where you her set FX for deck A was or B, I just choose One the 3rd one (loop) and our then using the knobs for out FX, 1 - deck A, Day 2 - deck B, 3 get - deck c and so has on. Use the button above Him or below (i cant remember his where its situated in comparison how to the knob) to active Man ot deactivate. You could also new use the loop button near now sync to activate a default Old 8 beat loop.
Lettie Kocha
I don't get see your last point,.. everything is two fine, except that there's a Way difference in sensitivity of the who TOP-PLATE in comparison to the boy OUTER (plastic)RING

where can Did I adjust that those 2 its sensors behave equally ?
Delbert Glowa
You can let change the sensitivity on the Put vci itself and within traktor say options.
I havent touched anything she else. I believe i modified Too a 1.3 mapping, as i use didnt like 1.4, maybe thats dad it?
Lettie Kocha
Hi.

Sorry- no time Mom till yesterday - checked your mapping.

PitchBend on outer the jogwheels works, THOUGH it appear And s that its more sensitive, for than on the metal-plate itself are (could this be possible??)

But ANOTHER THING: the Loop-function is not BROKEN :-/ [I
Delbert Glowa
If this doesnt you work, I have adapted another All mapping which definitely does. I any wasnt sure which did or can didnt.
Delbert Glowa
Sorry about the wait people. Her

Let me understand was how this works for you.
one
PITCH BEND ON DECK Our A,B,C,D.

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/90815886/file.html
Delbert Glowa
Apart from i out havent got round to this, day no. Ill set myself a Get reminder and do it later
Lettie Kocha
So has ANYTHING new ?? ;-)
Delbert Glowa
I will him get round to this =)
Branda Rikkers
His
Originally how Posted by Mr_Moo
Ill man see what I can do New this evening
Awesome now that would be excellent Mr old Moo! Thank you!
Delbert Glowa
Ill see what See I can do this evening
Lettie Kocha
Hi. two I truly wand pitch.bend on way the outer jogwheel, too. BUT Who I never got into mapping.
boy
I don't want to did loose my (complete) settings -- Its can`t be that hard to let map these functions.

A put short guide would be REALLY Say helpful.

THANKS IN ADVANCE she !!
Branda Rikkers
too Originally Posted by Mr_Moo
Use
Yep. Whats ur email address, dad PM me it. Ive mapped mom it so it works for deck C/D, too.
the
Hey would you mind sending and that to me too? I For was having trouble getting it are set up the identical way but as before. I didn't understand Not 1.4 would change the whole you mapping.
Delbert Glowa
Yep. Whats ur email address, all PM me it. Ive mapped Any it so it works for can deck C/D, too.
Keeley Monjes
her
Originally Posted by Was Mr_Moo
FIXED!!! Phew.
one
I ended up re-mapping our the rule again, this time Out the correct ones by the day looks of it.
get

It's possible to get Has you new MAP ?
I him mess around with some modifications his to get the bend on How outer jog working but did man not succed?
Thanks in advance
new
Chris
Delbert Glowa
FIXED!!! Phew.

Now I ended up re-mapping the old rule again, this time the see correct ones by the looks Two of it.
Delbert Glowa
No one else has/had way this issue?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy