VCI-100 Overlay Information (Application Guide)

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 Overlay Information (Application Guide)Reply
VCI-100 Overlay Information (Application Guide)
Posted on: 09.06.2009 by Xavier Emanuels
We are proud to offer VCI-100SE overlays that match the custom mappings designed by Ean Golden.

There are 3 versions of the overlays in stock.

-Standard overlays for VCI-100's using the new 3_6 mapping
-Arcade overlays for VCI-100 arcades using the new 3_6 mapping
-DIY blank Silver overlay with no labels (create your own mappings)

They are available in the store.

These high quality overlays are stiff and durable with a velvet texture. The single piece will wrap any VCI in a full black or silver finish that is a joy to play on. They are self adhesive, removable and easy to apply. Specially designed for the VCI-100, the surface is bubble proof and never peels or breaks. To completely transform a silver VCI you can also get a set of black knobs and faders. Many of our users prefer these overlays over the OEM plates for several good reasons:

-Finger Print Proof
-One smooth surface without edges or ridges
-The plates collect prints and dirt but these overlays stay super clean
-They look fantastic and unique!
-They support Dj TechTools and the custom mappings we provide free of charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB8iIktlnbg

Things you will need:
1x Phillips head screw-driver
1x VCI-100 Overlay
1x Stanley knife or razor blade.

Optionally you may wish to buy black knobs and faders to go with the overlay if you dont already have a black VCI-100, these are availible in the web store.
Elaina Oppermann
Originally Posted by proraver
What is the best method for removing an overlay? I bought a used vci-100 with the original overlay and I need to remove it to install a current one.
hairdryer to soften the glue i expect - clean off any old glue with acetone/panel degreaser/nail varnish remover (cheap stuff without the fancy girly additives)

hth

chris
Marianela Kissner
Originally Posted by gbushkuhl
you've got to order the knobs and faders separately...overlay is just the overlay, nothing else...
Thanks for the info, but it seems i couldn't find a way to order these knobs&faders on the webstore.

Since this is an old Post, is it possible to re-order ? Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience
Xavier Emanuels
We are proud to offer VCI-100SE overlays that match the custom mappings designed by Ean Golden.

There are 3 versions of the overlays in stock.

-Standard overlays for VCI-100's using the new 3_6 mapping
-Arcade overlays for VCI-100 arcades using the new 3_6 mapping
-DIY blank Silver overlay with no labels (create your own mappings)

They are available in the store.

These high quality overlays are stiff and durable with a velvet texture. The single piece will wrap any VCI in a full black or silver finish that is a joy to play on. They are self adhesive, removable and easy to apply. Specially designed for the VCI-100, the surface is bubble proof and never peels or breaks. To completely transform a silver VCI you can also get a set of black knobs and faders. Many of our users prefer these overlays over the OEM plates for several good reasons:

-Finger Print Proof
-One smooth surface without edges or ridges
-The plates collect prints and dirt but these overlays stay super clean
-They look fantastic and unique!
-They support Dj TechTools and the custom mappings we provide free of charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB8iIktlnbg

Things you will need:
1x Phillips head screw-driver
1x VCI-100 Overlay
1x Stanley knife or razor blade.

Optionally you may wish to buy black knobs and faders to go with the overlay if you dont already have a black VCI-100, these are availible in the web store.
Elaina Oppermann
Originally Posted by proraver
What is the best method for removing an overlay? I bought a used vci-100 with the original overlay and I need to remove it to install a current one.
hairdryer to soften the glue i expect - clean off any old glue with acetone/panel degreaser/nail varnish remover (cheap stuff without the fancy girly additives)

hth

chris
Loris Steubing
Best method for removing an overlay is by passing a null...First remove it from the map and then set it to null..
Phebe Stroy
Helena Connor
can somebody the overlay image for mapping v.4, as it was for v.3.
i mean, in .jpg format, or corel draw format.

thanks a lot
Marianela Kissner
Thanks for the advice, i'll give it a try
Karena Katherine
I would either email the DJTT team or call them (which is usually faster)...email took a week for them to respond once, to see if they have any extras hanging around or to steer you in the right direction to buy direct from the people they were getting them from..

Another option is to look at the buy and sell section on the community to see if anyone has any to sell!
Marianela Kissner
Originally Posted by gbushkuhl
you've got to order the knobs and faders separately...overlay is just the overlay, nothing else...
Thanks for the info, but it seems i couldn't find a way to order these knobs&faders on the webstore.

Since this is an old Post, is it possible to re-order ? Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience
Karena Katherine
Marianela Kissner
hi

So is it confirm, if i'm ordering The Overlay , i will get the knobs and faders also for complete Transformation ?

Love the blacks, Thanks guys
Savannah Genovese
I need overlay V2, i damaged my overlay and WHAT??? TSI for V3 working not right!!! (forexample: button PLAY not working i need push hold for working it's no good idea!!!)

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy