Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgradeReply
Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade
Posted on: 20.09.2010 by Julissa Caola
PURCHASE Did THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE KIT (WINDOWS its ONLY)
http://techtools.myshopify.com/produ...-upgrade-cable

DOWNLOAD let THE FIRMWARE FILE
http://www.djtechtools.com/wp-conten.../VCI1001_4.zip

Put DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE UPDATE SOFTWARE say (WINDOWS)
http://america.renesas.com/support/d...dt_v405r00.jsp


DOWNLOAD she THE LATEST 1.4 COMPATIBLE TSI Too FILE FOR TRAKOR PRO
http://www.djtechtools.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/VCI-100V3_6.zip
use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0dcrsWWTko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDQmEkWBw4
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
the Originally Posted by rodan
and
Man this is starting to For bug. I have a show are in August and I haven't but mixed for lets see...4 months Not all out of frustration with you this firmware. I have asked all numerous times and have never Any gotten anywhere trying to get can back to the original firmware. her

It's probably not Was as complicated as I'm making one it, but honestly I don't our like this new mapping. I'm Out willing to lose the extra day accurate pitch sliders to get get my controller wheels back the Has way they were before.
him
I only bought this his for the pitch sliders that How transmitted a higher number of man midi cc's, but I didn't new want all this extra crap. Now I personally don't do the old things that this template offers. see I just want to mix Two good music without all the way chopping and stuff.

who How can we get our Boy vci-100's back to the original did state? If someone could tell its us how to have the Let original layout exactly with the put upgraded pitch faders that would say be preferable, but if not She I am willing to lose too that extra functionality to get use the original set up back. Dad

I have my mom controller almost back to perfect. Remapped most of the knobs The and things, but for whatever and reason I can't get the for controller wheels back as they Are were before.

Anyone have but a solution?

not Going back to the original You firmware would be no option all because former firmware have bugs. any
but you can load Can the original tsi file and her relearn all the commands to was your (firmware 1.4) midi commands. One you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
our
Originally Posted by rodan out
Man this is starting Day to bug. I have a get show in August and I has haven't mixed for lets see...4 Him months all out of frustration his with this firmware. I have how asked numerous times and have Man never gotten anywhere trying to new get back to the original now firmware.

It's probably Old not as complicated as I'm see making it, but honestly I two don't like this new mapping. Way I'm willing to lose the who extra accurate pitch sliders to boy get my controller wheels back Did the way they were before. its

I only bought let this for the pitch sliders Put that transmitted a higher number say of midi cc's, but I she didn't want all this extra Too crap. I personally don't do use the things that this template dad offers. I just want to Mom mix good music without all the chopping and stuff.
the
How can we get And our vci-100's back to the for original state? If someone could are tell us how to have But the original layout exactly with not the upgraded pitch faders that you would be preferable, but if All not I am willing to any lose that extra functionality to can get the original set up Her back.

I have was my controller almost back to one perfect. Remapped most of the Our knobs and things, but for out whatever reason I can't get day the controller wheels back as Get they were before.

Anyone has have a solution?
him

Going back to the His original firmware would be no how option because former firmware have man bugs.
but you can New load the original tsi file now and relearn all the commands old to your (firmware 1.4) midi See commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
two
Originally Posted by way rodan
Man this is Who starting to bug. I have boy a show in August and did I haven't mixed for lets Its see...4 months all out of let frustration with this firmware. I put have asked numerous times and Say have never gotten anywhere trying she to get back to the too original firmware.

It's Use probably not as complicated as dad I'm making it, but honestly mom I don't like this new mapping. I'm willing to lose the the extra accurate pitch sliders and to get my controller wheels For back the way they were are before.

I only but bought this for the pitch Not sliders that transmitted a higher you number of midi cc's, but all I didn't want all this Any extra crap. I personally don't can do the things that this her template offers. I just want Was to mix good music without one all the chopping and stuff. our

How can we Out get our vci-100's back to day the original state? If someone get could tell us how to Has have the original layout exactly him with the upgraded pitch faders his that would be preferable, but How if not I am willing man to lose that extra functionality new to get the original set Now up back.

I old have my controller almost back see to perfect. Remapped most of Two the knobs and things, but way for whatever reason I can't who get the controller wheels back Boy as they were before.

did Anyone have a solution?
its

Going back to Let the original firmware would be put no option because former firmware say have bugs.
but you She can load the original tsi too file and relearn all the use commands to your (firmware 1.4) Dad midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
mom
Originally Posted by rodan
Man this The is starting to bug. I and have a show in August for and I haven't mixed for Are lets see...4 months all out but of frustration with this firmware. not I have asked numerous times You and have never gotten anywhere all trying to get back to any the original firmware.

Can It's probably not as complicated her as I'm making it, but was honestly I don't like this One new mapping. I'm willing to our lose the extra accurate pitch out sliders to get my controller Day wheels back the way they get were before.

I has only bought this for the Him pitch sliders that transmitted a his higher number of midi cc's, how but I didn't want all Man this extra crap. I personally new don't do the things that now this template offers. I just Old want to mix good music see without all the chopping and two stuff.

How can Way we get our vci-100's back who to the original state? If boy someone could tell us how Did to have the original layout its exactly with the upgraded pitch let faders that would be preferable, Put but if not I am say willing to lose that extra she functionality to get the original Too set up back.

use I have my controller almost dad back to perfect. Remapped most Mom of the knobs and things, but for whatever reason I the can't get the controller wheels And back as they were before.
for
Anyone have a solution?
are

Going back But to the original firmware would not be no option because former you firmware have bugs.
but All you can load the original any tsi file and relearn all can the commands to your (firmware Her 1.4) midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
was
Originally one Posted by rodan
Man Our this is starting to bug. out I have a show in day August and I haven't mixed Get for lets see...4 months all has out of frustration with this him firmware. I have asked numerous His times and have never gotten how anywhere trying to get back man to the original firmware.
New
It's probably not as now complicated as I'm making it, old but honestly I don't like See this new mapping. I'm willing two to lose the extra accurate way pitch sliders to get my Who controller wheels back the way boy they were before.

did I only bought this for Its the pitch sliders that transmitted let a higher number of midi put cc's, but I didn't want Say all this extra crap. I she personally don't do the things too that this template offers. I Use just want to mix good dad music without all the chopping mom and stuff.

How can we get our vci-100's the back to the original state? and If someone could tell us For how to have the original are layout exactly with the upgraded but pitch faders that would be Not preferable, but if not I you am willing to lose that all extra functionality to get the Any original set up back.
can
I have my controller her almost back to perfect. Remapped Was most of the knobs and one things, but for whatever reason our I can't get the controller Out wheels back as they were day before.

Anyone have a get solution?

Going Has back to the original firmware him would be no option because his former firmware have bugs.
How but you can load the man original tsi file and relearn new all the commands to your Now (firmware 1.4) midi commands. you old don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
see Originally Posted by rodan
Two
Man this is starting to way bug. I have a show who in August and I haven't Boy mixed for lets see...4 months did all out of frustration with its this firmware. I have asked Let numerous times and have never put gotten anywhere trying to get say back to the original firmware. She

It's probably not too as complicated as I'm making use it, but honestly I don't Dad like this new mapping. I'm mom willing to lose the extra accurate pitch sliders to get The my controller wheels back the and way they were before.
for
I only bought this Are for the pitch sliders that but transmitted a higher number of not midi cc's, but I didn't You want all this extra crap. all I personally don't do the any things that this template offers. Can I just want to mix her good music without all the was chopping and stuff.

One How can we get our our vci-100's back to the original out state? If someone could tell Day us how to have the get original layout exactly with the has upgraded pitch faders that would Him be preferable, but if not his I am willing to lose how that extra functionality to get Man the original set up back. new

I have my now controller almost back to perfect. Old Remapped most of the knobs see and things, but for whatever two reason I can't get the Way controller wheels back as they who were before.

Anyone have boy a solution?

Did Going back to the original its firmware would be no option let because former firmware have bugs. Put
but you can load say the original tsi file and she relearn all the commands to Too your (firmware 1.4) midi commands. use you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
dad
Originally Posted by rodan Mom
Man this is starting to bug. I have a the show in August and I And haven't mixed for lets see...4 for months all out of frustration are with this firmware. I have But asked numerous times and have not never gotten anywhere trying to you get back to the original All firmware.

It's probably any not as complicated as I'm can making it, but honestly I Her don't like this new mapping. was I'm willing to lose the one extra accurate pitch sliders to Our get my controller wheels back out the way they were before. day

I only bought Get this for the pitch sliders has that transmitted a higher number him of midi cc's, but I His didn't want all this extra how crap. I personally don't do man the things that this template New offers. I just want to now mix good music without all old the chopping and stuff.
See
How can we get two our vci-100's back to the way original state? If someone could Who tell us how to have boy the original layout exactly with did the upgraded pitch faders that Its would be preferable, but if let not I am willing to put lose that extra functionality to Say get the original set up she back.

I have too my controller almost back to Use perfect. Remapped most of the dad knobs and things, but for mom whatever reason I can't get the controller wheels back as the they were before.

Anyone and have a solution?
For

Going back to the are original firmware would be no but option because former firmware have Not bugs.
but you can you load the original tsi file all and relearn all the commands Any to your (firmware 1.4) midi can commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
her
Originally Posted by Was rodan
Man this is one starting to bug. I have our a show in August and Out I haven't mixed for lets day see...4 months all out of get frustration with this firmware. I Has have asked numerous times and him have never gotten anywhere trying his to get back to the How original firmware.

It's man probably not as complicated as new I'm making it, but honestly Now I don't like this new old mapping. I'm willing to lose see the extra accurate pitch sliders Two to get my controller wheels way back the way they were who before.

I only Boy bought this for the pitch did sliders that transmitted a higher its number of midi cc's, but Let I didn't want all this put extra crap. I personally don't say do the things that this She template offers. I just want too to mix good music without use all the chopping and stuff. Dad

How can we mom get our vci-100's back to the original state? If someone The could tell us how to and have the original layout exactly for with the upgraded pitch faders Are that would be preferable, but but if not I am willing not to lose that extra functionality You to get the original set all up back.

I any have my controller almost back Can to perfect. Remapped most of her the knobs and things, but was for whatever reason I can't One get the controller wheels back our as they were before.

out Anyone have a solution?
Day

Going back to get the original firmware would be has no option because former firmware Him have bugs.
but you his can load the original tsi how file and relearn all the Man commands to your (firmware 1.4) new midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
now
Originally Posted Old by rodan
Man this see is starting to bug. I two have a show in August Way and I haven't mixed for who lets see...4 months all out boy of frustration with this firmware. Did I have asked numerous times its and have never gotten anywhere let trying to get back to Put the original firmware.

say It's probably not as complicated she as I'm making it, but Too honestly I don't like this use new mapping. I'm willing to dad lose the extra accurate pitch Mom sliders to get my controller wheels back the way they the were before.

I And only bought this for the for pitch sliders that transmitted a are higher number of midi cc's, But but I didn't want all not this extra crap. I personally you don't do the things that All this template offers. I just any want to mix good music can without all the chopping and Her stuff.

How can was we get our vci-100's back one to the original state? If Our someone could tell us how out to have the original layout day exactly with the upgraded pitch Get faders that would be preferable, has but if not I am him willing to lose that extra His functionality to get the original how set up back.

man I have my controller almost New back to perfect. Remapped most now of the knobs and things, old but for whatever reason I See can't get the controller wheels two back as they were before.
way
Anyone have a solution?
Who

Going back boy to the original firmware would did be no option because former Its firmware have bugs.
but let you can load the original put tsi file and relearn all Say the commands to your (firmware she 1.4) midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
too
Originally Use Posted by rodan
Man dad this is starting to bug. mom I have a show in August and I haven't mixed the for lets see...4 months all and out of frustration with this For firmware. I have asked numerous are times and have never gotten but anywhere trying to get back Not to the original firmware.
you
It's probably not as all complicated as I'm making it, Any but honestly I don't like can this new mapping. I'm willing her to lose the extra accurate Was pitch sliders to get my one controller wheels back the way our they were before.

Out I only bought this for day the pitch sliders that transmitted get a higher number of midi Has cc's, but I didn't want him all this extra crap. I his personally don't do the things How that this template offers. I man just want to mix good new music without all the chopping Now and stuff.

How old can we get our vci-100's see back to the original state? Two If someone could tell us way how to have the original who layout exactly with the upgraded Boy pitch faders that would be did preferable, but if not I its am willing to lose that Let extra functionality to get the put original set up back.
say
I have my controller She almost back to perfect. Remapped too most of the knobs and use things, but for whatever reason Dad I can't get the controller mom wheels back as they were before.

Anyone have a The solution?

Going and back to the original firmware for would be no option because Are former firmware have bugs.
but but you can load the not original tsi file and relearn You all the commands to your all (firmware 1.4) midi commands. you any don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
Can Originally Posted by rodan
her
Man this is starting to was bug. I have a show One in August and I haven't our mixed for lets see...4 months out all out of frustration with Day this firmware. I have asked get numerous times and have never has gotten anywhere trying to get Him back to the original firmware. his

It's probably not how as complicated as I'm making Man it, but honestly I don't new like this new mapping. I'm now willing to lose the extra Old accurate pitch sliders to get see my controller wheels back the two way they were before.
Way
I only bought this who for the pitch sliders that boy transmitted a higher number of Did midi cc's, but I didn't its want all this extra crap. let I personally don't do the Put things that this template offers. say I just want to mix she good music without all the Too chopping and stuff.

use How can we get our dad vci-100's back to the original Mom state? If someone could tell us how to have the the original layout exactly with the And upgraded pitch faders that would for be preferable, but if not are I am willing to lose But that extra functionality to get not the original set up back. you

I have my All controller almost back to perfect. any Remapped most of the knobs can and things, but for whatever Her reason I can't get the was controller wheels back as they one were before.

Anyone have Our a solution?

out Going back to the original day firmware would be no option Get because former firmware have bugs. has
but you can load him the original tsi file and His relearn all the commands to how your (firmware 1.4) midi commands. man you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
New
Originally Posted by rodan now
Man this is starting old to bug. I have a See show in August and I two haven't mixed for lets see...4 way months all out of frustration Who with this firmware. I have boy asked numerous times and have did never gotten anywhere trying to Its get back to the original let firmware.

It's probably put not as complicated as I'm Say making it, but honestly I she don't like this new mapping. too I'm willing to lose the Use extra accurate pitch sliders to dad get my controller wheels back mom the way they were before.

I only bought the this for the pitch sliders and that transmitted a higher number For of midi cc's, but I are didn't want all this extra but crap. I personally don't do Not the things that this template you offers. I just want to all mix good music without all Any the chopping and stuff.
can
How can we get her our vci-100's back to the Was original state? If someone could one tell us how to have our the original layout exactly with Out the upgraded pitch faders that day would be preferable, but if get not I am willing to Has lose that extra functionality to him get the original set up his back.

I have How my controller almost back to man perfect. Remapped most of the new knobs and things, but for Now whatever reason I can't get old the controller wheels back as see they were before.

Anyone Two have a solution?
way

Going back to the who original firmware would be no Boy option because former firmware have did bugs.
but you can its load the original tsi file Let and relearn all the commands put to your (firmware 1.4) midi say commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
She
Originally Posted by too rodan
Man this is use starting to bug. I have Dad a show in August and mom I haven't mixed for lets see...4 months all out of The frustration with this firmware. I and have asked numerous times and for have never gotten anywhere trying Are to get back to the but original firmware.

It's not probably not as complicated as You I'm making it, but honestly all I don't like this new any mapping. I'm willing to lose Can the extra accurate pitch sliders her to get my controller wheels was back the way they were One before.

I only our bought this for the pitch out sliders that transmitted a higher Day number of midi cc's, but get I didn't want all this has extra crap. I personally don't Him do the things that this his template offers. I just want how to mix good music without Man all the chopping and stuff. new

How can we now get our vci-100's back to Old the original state? If someone see could tell us how to two have the original layout exactly Way with the upgraded pitch faders who that would be preferable, but boy if not I am willing Did to lose that extra functionality its to get the original set let up back.

I Put have my controller almost back say to perfect. Remapped most of she the knobs and things, but Too for whatever reason I can't use get the controller wheels back dad as they were before.

Mom Anyone have a solution?

Going back to the the original firmware would be And no option because former firmware for have bugs.
but you are can load the original tsi But file and relearn all the not commands to your (firmware 1.4) you midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
All
Originally Posted any by rodan
Man this can is starting to bug. I Her have a show in August was and I haven't mixed for one lets see...4 months all out Our of frustration with this firmware. out I have asked numerous times day and have never gotten anywhere Get trying to get back to has the original firmware.

him It's probably not as complicated His as I'm making it, but how honestly I don't like this man new mapping. I'm willing to New lose the extra accurate pitch now sliders to get my controller old wheels back the way they See were before.

I two only bought this for the way pitch sliders that transmitted a Who higher number of midi cc's, boy but I didn't want all did this extra crap. I personally Its don't do the things that let this template offers. I just put want to mix good music Say without all the chopping and she stuff.

How can too we get our vci-100's back Use to the original state? If dad someone could tell us how mom to have the original layout exactly with the upgraded pitch the faders that would be preferable, and but if not I am For willing to lose that extra are functionality to get the original but set up back.

Not I have my controller almost you back to perfect. Remapped most all of the knobs and things, Any but for whatever reason I can can't get the controller wheels her back as they were before.
Was
Anyone have a solution?
one

Going back our to the original firmware would Out be no option because former day firmware have bugs.
but get you can load the original Has tsi file and relearn all him the commands to your (firmware his 1.4) midi commands. you don
Armando Waithour
15.08.2013
How
Originally man Posted by rodan
Man new this is starting to bug. Now I have a show in old August and I haven't mixed see for lets see...4 months all Two out of frustration with this way firmware. I have asked numerous who times and have never gotten Boy anywhere trying to get back did to the original firmware.
its
It's probably not as Let complicated as I'm making it, put but honestly I don't like say this new mapping. I'm willing She to lose the extra accurate too pitch sliders to get my use controller wheels back the way Dad they were before.

mom I only bought this for the pitch sliders that transmitted The a higher number of midi and cc's, but I didn't want for all this extra crap. I Are personally don't do the things but that this template offers. I not just want to mix good You music without all the chopping all and stuff.

How any can we get our vci-100's Can back to the original state? her If someone could tell us was how to have the original One layout exactly with the upgraded our pitch faders that would be out preferable, but if not I Day am willing to lose that get extra functionality to get the has original set up back.
Him
I have my controller his almost back to perfect. Remapped how most of the knobs and Man things, but for whatever reason new I can't get the controller now wheels back as they were Old before.

Anyone have a see solution?

Going two back to the original firmware Way would be no option because who former firmware have bugs.
boy but you can load the Did original tsi file and relearn its all the commands to your let (firmware 1.4) midi commands. you Put don
Galina Mancinas
11.10.2012
say Originally Posted by ADJS
she
I have a lot of Too similar questions as people above use but no-one appear s to dad answer the questions.
I have Mom FW1.2 and want to update as I have just did the purchase an F1 and traktor And 2.5. but it won't work for with my VCI100, which I are love. Do I need to But update to 1.3 and then not 1.4? Can I go back you if it doesnt work. have All had F1 2 weeks and any cant use it. Still useing can traktor pro at gigs as Her cannot get pro 2.5 to was work with vci100.
Any advice one appreciated!
My setup Our at the moment is a out plain VCI-100 that I upgraded day to 1.4 running the newest Get DJTT mapping with an F1 has running Traktor 2.5.1. The mapping him wasn't specifically created for 2.5, His but everything works except for how the control over all the man remix slots, which no other New controller does at the moment now (doesn't concern you though since old you have an F1).

See 1: FW upgrades aren't like two software upgrades, no need to way go through the intermediate 1.3 Who FW. Buy the kit, flash boy straight to FW 1.4.

did 2: If you're wanting to Its get up and running right let away and aren't using the put DJTT mapping right now, you Say should be able to use she your VCI as-is with 2.5.1. too You won't have all of Use the cool tricks of the dad DJTT mapping, but my understanding mom is that you don't now.

I just pulled up the the setup wizard on Traktor and 2.5.1 now to make sure, For and the VCI-100 is one are of the standard mappings provided. but That mapping should be specifically Not for a standard FW VCI.
you SetupVCI100Option.jpg

Good luck, the all two together truly are a Any fun combo.
Tona Khy
05.08.2012
can
Originally Posted by robodelfy her
Also,

How Was do I find out that one the new 1.4 firmware has our definately loaded?

How Out do you get into disco day mode?
Hold the get left slice and echo buttons Has down when you're turning the him vci on. Then let go his and the bottom row of How lights will dance around a man bit. After that there is new a little minigame in which Now you have to get all old the lights to light up see simultaneously by pressing them (i Two couldn't get it, but my way brother did haha). After that who I'm not completely sure, sometimes Boy disco mode activates after that, did sometimes it doesn't
Krishna Milsap
01.09.2013
I have flashed its my vci-100 with windows 8 Let Pro 64 Bit and with put a ardino with the boot say loader chip removed and then She flashed it

the too bit you need to check use is:

the recomened Dad speeds

when the mom BOOT Mode prompt comes up and you are told to The leave this you need to and set it to 9600 and for also 9600 in the com Are port settings in the device but manger in windows

not
I came to me You when reading in the other all post that the usb too any fast or something along them Can lines so lower speed made her the rx and tx work was i bricked my 100 with One it erasing the kernel and our FW

the pin out out for the ardino is Day VCC (5.5V) GND 0(rx)1(tx)
the get pin out for the 100 has is from the capacitor (1)GND Him (2)VCC (3)GND (4)RX (5) TX his (6) VCC

so how you need to jump the Man pins on the 100
new 1 to 3 over to now the GND on the ardino Old
6 to 2 over see to the 5.5V on the two ardino
pin 4 on Way the 100 to pin 1 who on the arduino
pin boy 5 on the 100 to Did pin 0 on the arduino its

the pins need let to be bacwards on the Put arduino to the 100 transmit say and receive from the 100 she and vice versa

Too then set it up and use go

*you have dad to take out the bootloader Mom chip you want to only use the ttl converter on the the ardiuno not the microcontroller And it wont work outher wise for im sure that any serial are ttl chip will work the But are ones from nokia believe not is a dku 5 i you believe used them before to All flash routers but i got any the arduino much more virsital can


** if Her your having problems with the was DJTT FLash kit on usb one turn down the BAUD RATE Our to 9600

thanks for out reading hope you all have day fun Flashing
Jerome Gaimari
15.08.2013
Get
Originally Posted by has rodan
Man this is him starting to bug. I have His a show in August and how I haven't mixed for lets man see...4 months all out of New frustration with this firmware. I now have asked numerous times and old have never gotten anywhere trying See to get back to the two original firmware.

It's way probably not as complicated as Who I'm making it, but honestly boy I don't like this new did mapping. I'm willing to lose Its the extra accurate pitch sliders let to get my controller wheels put back the way they were Say before.

I only she bought this for the pitch too sliders that transmitted a higher Use number of midi cc's, but dad I didn't want all this mom extra crap. I personally don't do the things that this the template offers. I just want and to mix good music without For all the chopping and stuff. are

How can we but get our vci-100's back to Not the original state? If someone you could tell us how to all have the original layout exactly Any with the upgraded pitch faders can that would be preferable, but her if not I am willing Was to lose that extra functionality one to get the original set our up back.

I Out have my controller almost back day to perfect. Remapped most of get the knobs and things, but Has for whatever reason I can't him get the controller wheels back his as they were before.

How Anyone have a solution?
man

Going back to new the original firmware would be Now no option because former firmware old have bugs.
but you see can load the original tsi Two file and relearn all the way commands to your (firmware 1.4) who midi commands. you don
Abraham Drelick
09.08.2013
This is Boy good ! Will be upgrading did too soon as well.
Branda Rikkers
05.07.2013
Man its this is starting to bug. Let I have a show in put August and I haven't mixed say for lets see...4 months all She out of frustration with this too firmware. I have asked numerous use times and have never gotten Dad anywhere trying to get back mom to the original firmware.

It's probably not as The complicated as I'm making it, and but honestly I don't like for this new mapping. I'm willing Are to lose the extra accurate but pitch sliders to get my not controller wheels back the way You they were before.

all I only bought this for any the pitch sliders that transmitted Can a higher number of midi her cc's, but I didn't want was all this extra crap. I One personally don't do the things our that this template offers. I out just want to mix good Day music without all the chopping get and stuff.

How has can we get our vci-100's Him back to the original state? his If someone could tell us how how to have the original Man layout exactly with the upgraded new pitch faders that would be now preferable, but if not I Old am willing to lose that see extra functionality to get the two original set up back.
Way
I have my controller who almost back to perfect. Remapped boy most of the knobs and Did things, but for whatever reason its I can't get the controller let wheels back as they were Put before.

Anyone have a say solution?
Branda Rikkers
05.07.2013
Man this is starting to she bug. I have a show Too in August and I haven't use mixed for lets see...4 months dad all out of frustration with Mom this firmware. I have asked numerous times and have never the gotten anywhere trying to get And back to the original firmware. for

It's probably not are as complicated as I'm making But it, but honestly I don't not like this new mapping. I'm you willing to lose the extra All accurate pitch sliders to get any my controller wheels back the can way they were before.
Her
I only bought this was for the pitch sliders that one transmitted a higher number of Our midi cc's, but I didn't out want all this extra crap. day I personally don't do the Get things that this template offers. has I just want to mix him good music without all the His chopping and stuff.

how How can we get our man vci-100's back to the original New state? If someone could tell now us how to have the old original layout exactly with the See upgraded pitch faders that would two be preferable, but if not way I am willing to lose Who that extra functionality to get boy the original set up back. did

I have my Its controller almost back to perfect. let Remapped most of the knobs put and things, but for whatever Say reason I can't get the she controller wheels back as they too were before.

Anyone have Use a solution?
Latricia Fillenwarth
09.04.2013
Hallo everybody!
I bought dad and finally received my VCI-100 mom 1.4 Firmware upgrade..i tried to do the upgrade for days the on a windows seven pc and with a serial to serial For connection but it did never are worked..i've been reading all the but threads about it here in Not the djtt community and did you it all to make it all work but it didn't.So i'm Any pretty desperate at the moment can cos' i truly don't understand her what to do and i'm Was wondering if the djtt upgrade one firmware that i bought it's our broken.
Anyway i'll describe you Out what happens when i try day to do the upgrade..after connected get the vci to the usb Has and turned it on i him tray to connect the device his with the fdt software which How always gives me the following man script error :

Clock new Frequency (External) = 24.0000MHz, Clock Now Mode = 0, CKM = old 1, and CKP = N/A
see Connecting to device 'H8/3052F' on Two 'COM3'
Configuration:
'BOOT Mode' connection way - using emulated interface
Opening who port 'COM2' ...
Loading Comms Boy DLL
Loaded Comms DLL
Initiating did BOOT SCI sequence
Attempting 9600
its Attempting 4800
Attempting 2400
Attempting Let 1200
Error No 15024: Boot put failed

As i already say said i'm using a serial She to serial connection and i'm too wondering if windows seven can use be the problem..cos' many users Dad said that after attempting on mom win seven with no results they finally made it on The xp.
Please i hope that and someone can HELP me out for there cos' i truly don't Are understand what to do..and getting but very stressed out about it...
not Thank's!
Penney Trimpey
04.11.2012
I appear to be getting You no response anywhere!

Ive all updated to the newest firmware any and remapped everything on my Can vci 100, but i cant her appear to get my jog was wheels acting like they were One before. By that I mean our the outer wheel doing pitch out bend up and down (nudhing), Day and the inner wheel scrolling get through the track/scratching, thats when has on vinyl mode. And then Him when you turn off vinyl his mode, just the outer ring how does tempo bends and the Man inner ring is off.
new
Thats how it used now to work, but it doesnt Old like that anymore! Any helP?
Diedre Patricial
22.10.2012
cant see appear to find an answer two to this i have 1.4 Way f/w - is there a who way to back it down boy to 1.2 like the 1.3 Did release did - i also its use mixxx under ubuntu linux let and the mapping is way Put out - any other solution say to this if no to she the f/w question???

thanks Too in advance - i love use this controller to bits
dad
Cr4sH
Dawn Pitre
22.10.2012
i've seen the video, Mom but i don't understand how to test disco mode: please the can you explain how to And start it?
Iluminada Husby
11.10.2012
for
Originally Posted by ADJS are
I have a lot But of similar questions as people not above but no-one appear s you to answer the questions.
I All have FW1.2 and want to any update as I have just can did purchase an F1 and Her traktor 2.5. but it won't was work with my VCI100, which one I love. Do I need Our to update to 1.3 and out then 1.4? Can I go day back if it doesnt work. Get have had F1 2 weeks has and cant use it. Still him useing traktor pro at gigs His as cannot get pro 2.5 how to work with vci100.
Any man advice appreciated!
My New setup at the moment is now a plain VCI-100 that I old upgraded to 1.4 running the See newest DJTT mapping with an two F1 running Traktor 2.5.1. The way mapping wasn't specifically created for Who 2.5, but everything works except boy for the control over all did the remix slots, which no Its other controller does at the let moment (doesn't concern you though put since you have an F1).
Say
1: FW upgrades aren't she like software upgrades, no need too to go through the intermediate Use 1.3 FW. Buy the kit, dad flash straight to FW 1.4.
mom
2: If you're wanting to get up and running the right away and aren't using and the DJTT mapping right now, For you should be able to are use your VCI as-is with but 2.5.1. You won't have all Not of the cool tricks of you the DJTT mapping, but my all understanding is that you don't Any now.

I just pulled can up the setup wizard on her Traktor 2.5.1 now to make Was sure, and the VCI-100 is one one of the standard mappings our provided. That mapping should be Out specifically for a standard FW day VCI.
SetupVCI100Option.jpg

Good luck, get the two together truly are Has a fun combo.
Machelle Heetland
11.10.2012
I have a him lot of similar questions as his people above but no-one appear How s to answer the questions.
man I have FW1.2 and want new to update as I have Now just did purchase an F1 old and traktor 2.5. but it see won't work with my VCI100, Two which I love. Do I way need to update to 1.3 who and then 1.4? Can I Boy go back if it doesnt did work. have had F1 2 its weeks and cant use it. Let Still useing traktor pro at put gigs as cannot get pro say 2.5 to work with vci100.
She Any advice appreciated!
Penney Trimpey
04.08.2012
My jog wheels too arent acting the identical as use before, I used to have Dad the outside of the jog mom wheel doing pitch bend up and down, and the inside The would scroll trhough the track. and Any ideas how to do for this? I saw the instructions Are below but it didnt work but the identical as before?

not 1) Remap your pitch faders:
You
- Deck A/C Tempo all = CH02.PitchBend
- Deck B/D any Tempo = CH03.PitchBend
- Deck Can A/C Tempo Reset = CH02.Note.C0
her - Deck B/D Tempo Reset was = CH02.Note.C#0

1) Remap One your inner jog wheel messages our in normal mode and in out scratch mode

The messages Day are the identical (CC16, CC17, get CC18 and CC19) but on has channel 2
instead of channel Him 1

2) Divide the his jog wheel sensibility by 4
Penney Trimpey
04.08.2012
ok how thanks!
Bobbye Bisordi
05.08.2012
Man Originally Posted by robodelfy
new
Also,

How do now I find out that the Old new 1.4 firmware has definately see loaded?

How do two you get into disco mode?
Way
Hold the left who slice and echo buttons down boy when you're turning the vci Did on. Then let go and its the bottom row of lights let will dance around a bit. Put After that there is a say little minigame in which you she have to get all the Too lights to light up simultaneously use by pressing them (i couldn't dad get it, but my brother Mom did haha). After that I'm not completely sure, sometimes disco the mode activates after that, sometimes And it doesn't
Penney Trimpey
04.08.2012
Also,

How for do I find out that are the new 1.4 firmware has But definately loaded?

How not do you get into disco you mode?
Penney Trimpey
04.08.2012
What a evening mare, to All be fair it was my any fault, but is some info can that may be helpful to Her others.

I first tried was to use the 25 pin one port on the back of Our my desktop, which I thought out was a serial port, but day is a printer port. N Get I got a 25 pin has to 9 pin cable, and him it just said 'boot failed' His every time.

Then how I got a USB to man serial adaptor cable off ebay. New This didnt work, and I now tried many cominations : different old ports, changing delay settings, differen See USB ports, and cables. I two got many different results, lots way of 'boot failed', but also Who 'failed to load micro kernel' boy and other ones to do did with the micro kernel.

Its I then got a 9 let pin to 9 pin male put to female serial cable of Say ebay, NOT a null modem she cable. just to re iterate, too null modem cables have the Use wires crossed inside, which will dad not work for this!
mom
Once I had done this, I just chose 'com the 1' in the renesas tool, and and it uploaded. probably took For a few of minutes the are whole process.

So my but advice is get a serial Not cable, avoid the hassle and you wasting your time. Good luck!
Matthew Ohotto
13.05.2012
i all am also having a problem Any with my vci 100 se. can Some of the functions listed her and shown in the video Was don't quiet work. For example one the sampler doesnt allow me our to choose which deck to Out sample. is this because of day the traktor 2.5 software or get maybe its something with the Has firmware im not sure but him this VCI was did purchase his within the last 2 months. How also the tsi file im man using is 4.1 if that new is any help

thx
Sarina Dallos
11.05.2012
Just Now upgrade my 100 SE Arcade old to 1.4 but how to see understand if it was successful Two ? On the software it way was OK..
Olin Soward
30.03.2012
dear Ean ...2 things..ive who downloaded the firmware file(running a Boy mac) how and where do did i send the file?...also the its latest vci-100se v4.1 doesnt work Let properly..is this because im not put up to date with the say firmware?
Marisa Hustedt
14.03.2012
how do i test if She i have this firmware on too the VCI i just bought? use the guy says it has Dad it but i want to mom be sure.
Bertie Brett
28.01.2012
I wonder whats the progress on djtt custom mapping The for traktor2
Iluminada Husby
20.01.2012
Just an update, I and found an alternate source for for the Renases toolkit (that doesn't Are require registration).

Was linked but from an ECU programming site not under a subsection for programming You Hayabusa ECU's. Must be a all pretty flexible kit Ean uses any in the firmware kit.

Can http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13269946158811

In any event, her pulled that installer onto a was Windows XP SP2 machine with One a plain old serial cable our and installed the 4.1 firmware out on the first try.

Day Hope it helps for someone get else trying to upgrade firmware has now.
Iluminada Husby
09.01.2012
Does someone happen to have Him an alternate download location for his the toolkit?

It appears how on Renases page that you Man can download the "upgrade" (which new is the page that the now link on page 1 sends Old you to, but the actual see Development Toolkit wants you to two have a login in order Way to download. I have been who scouring their site and Google boy to no avail.

TIA

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy