Spectra Issues right out of the box

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Spectra Issues right out of the boxReply
Spectra Issues right out of the box
Posted on: 27.11.2013 by Ressie Galla
Not too sure where to put this, hence why it's here, but I've been having issues in general, not just with this map, but all maps-- following the quick guide to the spirit of the letter, the Traktor interface says I've got a controller properly loaded in, but when I hit a button, nothin'. The proper files were loaded into the Controller Manager, I sent the right file to the Midi Fighter, and the Controller was configured to input/output to my Spectra, but still nothing. Anyone else getting brick walled with a 175$ paperweight that lights up?
Ressie Galla
Not too sure where to put this, hence why it's here, but I've been having issues in general, not just with this map, but all maps-- following the quick guide to the spirit of the letter, the Traktor interface says I've got a controller properly loaded in, but when I hit a button, nothin'. The proper files were loaded into the Controller Manager, I sent the right file to the Midi Fighter, and the Controller was configured to input/output to my Spectra, but still nothing. Anyone else getting brick walled with a 175$ paperweight that lights up?
Ressie Galla
It worked, Stewe, you're a god among men.
Ressie Galla
What, is it like a controller priority kinda thing? Didn't quite believe about that, lemme go and try it real quick
Kellie Myrum
Hey komacat, if you're on windows you want to close the utility before running the Traktor.
Charline Dye
Well you aren't in HID mode then.

You have loaded the mfs file in the Midi Fighter Utility first, then opened Traktor and imported the mapping using the big import button(very important) on the bottom of the controller manager, and selected the in/out ports. If that is correct, then it sounds like you have done everything correctly.

Contact DJTT https://store.djranking s.com/support, or call them if you are in the USA
Ressie Galla
There are not.
Ressie Galla
No.
Charline Dye
When you start Traktor are there 4 flashing yellow buttons on the Spectra?
Ressie Galla
I'm trying to work with the Instant Gratification map, and it doesn't say anywhere there that I'd need it
Charline Dye
Not sure if this is your problem........but, if the map also uses a HID remix deck firmware, you first have to change it to midi mode to use a mapping.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy