Kontrol F1 - Issue with Dual Mappings

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Kontrol F1 - Issue with Dual MappingsReply
Kontrol F1 - Issue with Dual Mappings
Posted on: 03.11.2013 by Rodger Seferovic
I posted this in general with not much response so I'm trying my luck here.

"I am running the native Kontrol F1 mappings (for remix decks) in addition to Tekken's F1 Ultimate F1 mapping. I find that swapping between midi/native mode is unreliable with shift browse. Sometimes it works, and sometimes I can only swap between the Tekken map and some random page where all the buttons are blue and the digital readout goes "-". I have difficulty returning back to the Native mapping so I can control the remix decks natively"

Any ideas?
Lura Fiddes
Originally Posted by LXJ
I don't know where it comes from. It comes back even though I delete it.
Looks like you haven't followed step 4 of the manual. Have you checked this?
Rodger Seferovic
I posted this in general with not much response so I'm trying my luck here.

"I am running the native Kontrol F1 mappings (for remix decks) in addition to Tekken's F1 Ultimate F1 mapping. I find that swapping between midi/native mode is unreliable with shift browse. Sometimes it works, and sometimes I can only swap between the Tekken map and some random page where all the buttons are blue and the digital readout goes "-". I have difficulty returning back to the Native mapping so I can control the remix decks natively"

Any ideas?
Karen Schilf
I'm having a bit of a problem... the mapping works fine , buts thats all... if i press shift an browse it just goes plain with - - displayed in readout ...

any ideas .? only just got the f1 an put mapping straight on so its probably me missed something.
Rodger Seferovic
It is on MIDI mode. It seems to fix the problem temporarily but if i rapidly press the shift and browse this usermapping will still magically show up.
Lura Fiddes
Originally Posted by LXJ
Looks like you haven't followed step 4 of the manual. Have you checked this?
Rodger Seferovic
Lura Fiddes
Where did you get the "Traktor.Kontrol F1.User" mapping? After importing my .tsi? Did you do step 4 of my manual? This user mapping shouldn't be in the controler editor.
Rodger Seferovic
Hey Tekken,

Another poster on your Mapping thread also posted this: "Wow what a great mapping but im quite annoyed at a particular element of it last evening i was jamming and i pressed shift and browse and that allowed me to control deck a and c with 8 hot cues spread across the 16 buttons going down vertically for each hot cue? please dont tell me this is a glitch as id like to use it again as i prefer launching hot cues that way than with the s4's dedicated cues please reply soon thanks alot, Zayd!"

Which is similar to what I experienced. I discovered that if I press shift and browse it will enter this all blue button mapping (with 00 on the digital read out). When I looked at my controller mapping it turns out it is under " Traktor: Kontrol F1 (User)". When I delete the mapping or change the "in port" the mapping will disappear. However if i keep pressing shift+browse it will show up again as if its built into the controller.
Lura Fiddes
I have no problem with switching between the modes. Does anyone else have the same problem as LXJ?
Denice Holoway
Same issue here tried a lot of things last evening but no good.
Kellie Myrum
It doesn't sound like a mapping issue, it's more of a hardware side. You have reported this to the author?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy