Launchpad Remix Deck LED mapping question

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Launchpad Remix Deck LED mapping questionReply
Launchpad Remix Deck LED mapping question
Posted on: 17.12.2013 by Eva Ploeger
I can easily map a LED output if a remix cell slot is loaded, but cannot figure out how to do two mappings depending on the loaded sample type.

I currently have my Traktor v2.6.2+ mapping to show yellow for loaded remix cells.

What I want is 1 color (for example RED) if the loaded cell slot is holding a one shot, and another color (for example yellow) if the loaded cell slot is holding a loop. Have figured out how to change the LED to GREEN if a loop is playing, and not if hitting a one shot.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
DJ Elvis
Eva Ploeger
I can easily map a LED output if a remix cell slot is loaded, but cannot figure out how to do two mappings depending on the loaded sample type.

I currently have my Traktor v2.6.2+ mapping to show yellow for loaded remix cells.

What I want is 1 color (for example RED) if the loaded cell slot is holding a one shot, and another color (for example yellow) if the loaded cell slot is holding a loop. Have figured out how to change the LED to GREEN if a loop is playing, and not if hitting a one shot.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
DJ Elvis
Brunilda Kora
Looks like my Launcpad will be coming out of retirement! ;-)
Kellie Myrum
Sure can. Use "Slot Play Mode" modifier and set value to ether 'looped' or 'one shot'. Now tweak MIDI range max value to grab the color you want.
Brunilda Kora
Stewe - can the LED colour be changed based on TYPE of sample in the slot (One Shot (RED)/Loop (Yellow)?).
Kellie Myrum
You can accomplish this with the "remix cell state" modifier condition. Click the condition slot and navigate all the way down where this modifier is located. Then select any slot and cell state from the list and assign to a remix deck target. Now you'd be able to set a modifier value as a empty, loaded, playing and waiting.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy