Need mapping for Akai MPD26 for Traktor please

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Need mapping for Akai MPD26 for Traktor pleaseReply
Need mapping for Akai MPD26 for Traktor please
Posted on: 30.08.2010 by Esmeralda Vislosky
I've tried setting up my Akai MPD26 with Traktor and I'm afraid i'm not able to set it up because i don't know custom mappings for traktor very well. If anyone has a mapping of this please send it to me!
Esmeralda Vislosky
I've tried setting up my Akai MPD26 with Traktor and I'm afraid i'm not able to set it up because i don't know custom mappings for traktor very well. If anyone has a mapping of this please send it to me!
Glenna Banegas
did you get the mapping for Acai MPD26?
Tari Grannes
any one have MPD 26 mapping pleaseee
Augusta Kuretich
Could you give me the mapping for a akai mpd26 too? I just want some kewl thigns note (only proly using 2decks)
Sammie Okeeffe
you could just use the focus midifighter mapping.. all you have to do is make sure the mpd is on CC3 and then work out what you want the faders and rotaries to do.
Lynelle Sergo
thx this info help me out too.
Lakesha Comtois
Here is a bad pic of how I setup my APC40. I don't like to have to use a toggle or shift on the hot cues so I used 8 buttons for deck a and 8 for deck b. Another option I've used is assigning the hot cues to keys on my Remote sl25. I will work on your tsi today but I will attach the apc40 tsi so you can check that out. I made a quick pic with a possible layout. Let me know.
Esmeralda Vislosky
Thanks for responding!! I've started to figure out why i couldn't get it to learn a button on the pad but still having difficulty understanding how i should lay out cueing, playing, and how to juggle between cue points. I'm basically trying to make something with effects set for the faders on the top and basic controlls for decks A and B like playing only when you hold down the button and doing that same function for different cue points. I'm only going to be using it for live mixes or maybe recording to play at a gig but having some instruments set to C and D woulnd't hurt either. Idk if you have anything along the lines of this but it you do that would be great!
Lakesha Comtois
What type of controls are you looking for? I have some tsi's that would probably work for you. you would just have to hit learn and assign the control to the button you want to use. Let me know which functions you want and I will send you a tsi that I believe will work.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy