Touchosc how to effects on off on touch

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Touchosc how to effects on off on touchReply
Touchosc how to effects on off on touch
Posted on: 04.01.2014 by Chantell Kuhlenschmidt
HI

as in title, how do i make fx's on/off buttons toggled by touching the rotary, the way it is on during the touch. I've seen this in some of the filter mappings but can;t figure out how to do this.

Please
Teresia Janusch
it might be easier to do this with one of the xy pads rather than a rotary...
Len Totten
So it sounds like you have delved into creating touchosc maps, Yul is correct you need to make two mappings in traktor. However you also must set the control up properly in touchosc editor.

Under the midi tab in the enabled menu you need to set up both value and touch with 2 different CCs or notes, or for simplicity's sake, a note for touch and then a CC with the same number for value. If you hit the learn button in traktor and touch the rotary, you will see two different values.
Chantell Kuhlenschmidt
HI

as in title, how do i make fx's on/off buttons toggled by touching the rotary, the way it is on during the touch. I've seen this in some of the filter mappings but can;t figure out how to do this.

Please
Kecia Wnukowski
The rotary has several midi values that can be acted upon (3 I believe). In addition to the command you use for your parameter/setting, you just have to set up a different one with its own message as a 'hold' command in traktor to engage your filter or effect. Or you use a toggle function that you'll duplicate for the same command, but you need to tick inverted box. Both should work it may depends on your own preference and/or the command itself and its options available.

Actually I'm not even you sure you have to do that, you can probably even use the same as your parameter, it's just another command you have to set up in traktor.
I let you check.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy