Numark TTX 1 TURNTABLE Issue *has weak Torque (pre adjustable Torque) How 2 Fix?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Numark TTX 1 TURNTABLE Issue *has weak Torque (pre adjustable Torque) How 2 Fix?Reply
Numark TTX 1 TURNTABLE Issue *has weak Torque (pre adjustable Torque) How 2 Fix?
Posted on: 21.12.2013 by Madalyn Arguello
I have a pair of Numark TTX 1 TURNTABLES that I have had for years and the Torque is just faded/lagging/weak on both, but specifically one that I scratch on more which now makes it really difficult to scratch on @ all of course having a lessened torque power to stay spinning, it slows down dramatically / starts dragging even with a light touch.

So I have never taken one of these apart, is there an adjustment internally to make to get the Torque back up or is there something to be replaced? I read something elsewhere about a chip that could be replaced?

The Tables still work fine great so I'd like to just get the Torque back up instead of getting rid of them... Help!!!

I need help here from someone who has already dealt with the situation and can tell me what needs to be done. Thank You in Advance for your time & sharing of knowledge and assistance with this matter.
Madalyn Arguello
I have a pair of Numark TTX 1 TURNTABLES that I have had for years and the Torque is just faded/lagging/weak on both, but specifically one that I scratch on more which now makes it really difficult to scratch on @ all of course having a lessened torque power to stay spinning, it slows down dramatically / starts dragging even with a light touch.

So I have never taken one of these apart, is there an adjustment internally to make to get the Torque back up or is there something to be replaced? I read something elsewhere about a chip that could be replaced?

The Tables still work fine great so I'd like to just get the Torque back up instead of getting rid of them... Help!!!

I need help here from someone who has already dealt with the situation and can tell me what needs to be done. Thank You in Advance for your time & sharing of knowledge and assistance with this matter.
Jon Raffi
i am too confused with the issue and out of mind to say anything on the issue .. perhaps a matter of time here to get the suggestion turn in your way hopefully but the sooner is always better !

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy