S2 MK2 crashes every time

S2 MK2 crashes every time
Posted on: 21.12.2013 by Aliza Piseno
I never had a problem with S2 MK1..
Now with S2MK2..after 1 or 2 hours play, LED freeze, music crashes (suddenly stop)..it happens every time.
I just installed 2.6.6 update. I was hope this will fix this problem.

But after last evening , sound crashes after 2 hours play. No sound at all while traktor on my mac still working. I had to switch off the S2MK2 and switch it on again and sound back to normal.

I love Traktor S2, but this is frustrating
Sanda Yamazaki
Originally Posted by ndiLo
Yea, I'm having similar problems with the S4.

I had a mk1, never had any issues. Now with my new mk2, sometimes the LEDs on one side of the S4 will freeze. It seems to operate normally, but I have to power it down and start it up again to fix it. Also, I'm getting random clicks and pops when I use various controls. It only happens occasionally, and I can't seem to recreate it at will.

On top of all that, every time I close Traktor, it gets hung up and stalls on "Flushing Background Tasks" and I have to force quit.

Frustrating indeed!
I am having the exact same problem with the S2MK2 , messed up part is I actually replaced my laptop and the problem still continues .. wasted money !! and no one seems to address this from native instruments
Aliza Piseno
I never had a problem with S2 MK1..
Now with S2MK2..after 1 or 2 hours play, LED freeze, music crashes (suddenly stop)..it happens every time.
I just installed 2.6.6 update. I was hope this will fix this problem.

But after last evening , sound crashes after 2 hours play. No sound at all while traktor on my mac still working. I had to switch off the S2MK2 and switch it on again and sound back to normal.

I love Traktor S2, but this is frustrating
Sanda Yamazaki
Originally Posted by ndiLo

I had a mk1, never had any issues. Now with my new mk2, sometimes the LEDs on one side of the S4 will freeze. It seems to operate normally, but I have to power it down and start it up again to fix it. Also, I'm getting random clicks and pops when I use various controls. It only happens occasionally, and I can't seem to recreate it at will.

On top of all that, every time I close Traktor, it gets hung up and stalls on "Flushing Background Tasks" and I have to force quit.

Frustrating indeed!
I am having the exact same problem with the S2MK2 , messed up part is I actually replaced my laptop and the problem still continues .. wasted money !! and no one seems to address this from native instruments
Nena Rowsey

Frustrating indeed!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy