HELP! Denon MC3000 No MIDI Response

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: HELP! Denon MC3000 No MIDI ResponseReply
HELP! Denon MC3000 No MIDI Response
Posted on: 11.12.2013 by Jetta Avedikian
It was working on VDJ LE for a few hours of mixing when I thought of practicing on some Traktor Effects. Then it happened, Traktor does not respond to the controller commands.

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian
It was working on VDJ LE for a few hours of mixing when I thought of practicing on some Traktor Effects. Then it happened, Traktor does not respond to the controller commands.

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian

Thinking that it
Jetta Avedikian
@robdquick
I wanted to contact them but the only way I can is online as I am in the Philippines. I believe they ran out of ideas too as they stopped replying back. I believe I have to look for a local option to have the usb port checked.

@Stewe
I still have to test it with another laptop or pc but I really doubt that it is the laptop as it is working fine with other USB devices and even with the MC3000's mixer section.

No other MIDI devices or apps that I know of.

Thanks for the responses guys.
Kellie Myrum
Tried it on other computer? Do you have other MIDI apps running in background?
Cassie Sangermano
If you've tried all of that above, I'd say it's a hardware problem (probably the USB socket). Contact the retailer you bought it from, or Denon directly, you'll probably have to send it off for repair.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy