Arcade Button Connectors

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Arcade Button ConnectorsReply
Arcade Button Connectors
Posted on: 23.12.2013 by Shira Narwold
Hey guys! Earlier today, I was just looking on Adafruit, and I saw these arcade button connectors. I see a lot of DIY arcade button controllers on here, and thought that this might make it easier for some people to attach the switches. I have been looking for something like this for a while, because I want to be able to remove and reuse parts.
Shira Narwold
Hey guys! Earlier today, I was just looking on Adafruit, and I saw these arcade button connectors. I see a lot of DIY arcade button controllers on here, and thought that this might make it easier for some people to attach the switches. I have been looking for something like this for a while, because I want to be able to remove and reuse parts.
Timmy Breitigan
I ordered these for my project http://www.ebay.com/itm/360802576773...84.m1439.l2649. Same price but you get 5x more disconnects. Looks like yours come with wires already attached. The one from my link is just the end of it, the disconnect. You just slide your wire into the end and crimp it down and wala! They work great for me

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy