Behringer 112d or Alto 112a for college parties

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Behringer 112d or Alto 112a for college partiesReply
Behringer 112d or Alto 112a for college parties
Posted on: 22.12.2013 by Bennett Morua
Hi, just registered here, been subbed to the channel for a while though.

I'm able to get either a behringer 112d or alto 112a at almost exactly the same price. I'm only getting one, it's for college parties. I use a kontrol S2 but the speaker will also be used just for music from peoples phones etc. The room is pretty small, just a living room in a townhouse.

I'm wondering which speaker would be better. Durability, loudness, and bass is pretty important obviously
Bennett Morua
Hi, just registered here, been subbed to the channel for a while though.

I'm able to get either a behringer 112d or alto 112a at almost exactly the same price. I'm only getting one, it's for college parties. I use a kontrol S2 but the speaker will also be used just for music from peoples phones etc. The room is pretty small, just a living room in a townhouse.

I'm wondering which speaker would be better. Durability, loudness, and bass is pretty important obviously
Ninfa Mazariegos
I've had a set of Altos for a few years now and I love em. Great speakers. Decent low end, very loud, very durable, and two independent inputs that can be used as a mixer for turning stereo to mono or hooking up a mic. I've done some testing with a calibrated mic and they are within 3db from 20khz down to where the sub starts to roll off, so there is no eqing needed to get a good sound. I highly recommend them.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy