why do mods have to approve FS/ FT,

Home :: Q & A :: why do mods have to approve FS/ FT,Reply
why do mods have to approve FS/ FT,
Posted on: 15.10.2013 by Chandra Lean
I am a member of multiple Forums, and this is the only one where a mod has to approve my FS/FT post.

a bit redundant if you believe about it.
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by Jester
massakre please remove the player from your sig, cheers.
you had your chance to comply. let me help you with that
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by no_rex4u
I am a member of multiple Forums, and this is the only one where a mod has to approve my FS/FT post.

I'm a member of a community where you can buy/sell good with the community s own form of currency... Not even real money... And that sucker is HEAVILY moderated.... Trading and selling on a community like this is a privilege, and the mods are attempting to protect the users from anything that might seem fishy.. It's not that big of a deal.
Chandra Lean

Latoria Kavulich
This discussion is over. Any further queries about this in this community will be deleted.
If you have any issues regarding post approvals, please PM a mod.
Please note: Allow 48 hours for a post to be approved before reposting (mods are not omniscient, despite the rumours), however i would prefer that you PM a mod with the link rather than re-post.
Merry Christmas everybody
Aide Blanset
I would really like to buy a mixer,,,,anyway my post could get approved?
Fermina Darm
I have just added another post for authorization.
Fermina Darm
I have two posts replying to a buy and sell item that have not been authorized yet. I am really trying to purchase something before he sells it.
Judi Sissel
Much appreciated sir!
Latoria Kavulich
Sorted mate.
Judi Sissel
Figured it be better to bump this, then start a new post.

I submitted a Listing, for sale, and I have yet to see it approved, or given a denied message...

Heres looking at you Jester or any mods, i'd appreciate a response.
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by Jester
you had your chance to comply. let me help you with that
Latoria Kavulich
Randolph Oza
I'm confused about how this community works compared to others, apparently. Is there a standard waiting period until the posts are approved, and a list of pending posts? Maybe feedback on why a post wasn't approved? I believe I have two posts that were approved and five that weren't...? That doesn't really make sense to me since there wasn't anything even remotely questionable about the content of my other posts...

On a somewhat related note, I believe trying to protect the users from each other/themselves is noble and all, but creates extra work and doesn't address whatever underlying problem you're policing against. Sort of like raising children or governing a body of people. Just my .02.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by no_rex4u

I'm a member of a community where you can buy/sell good with the community s own form of currency... Not even real money... And that sucker is HEAVILY moderated.... Trading and selling on a community like this is a privilege, and the mods are attempting to protect the users from anything that might seem fishy.. It's not that big of a deal.
Latoria Kavulich
Pretty much, also as we are not ebay, the community is a "buyer beware" situation, and a mod checking the post before it goes live is the last thing djtt has to do with any transaction.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
This is the reason

Spam-O-Matic StatisticsSpam-O-Matic Statistics
  • 2885 Spammers Denied Registration
  • 101 Spammers Permanently Banned
  • 120 Spammers submitted to StopForumSpam
  • 122 Spammers submitted to Akismet
  • 16480 Spammy Posts Automatically Moderated

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan