Any aspiring music jounralists on here?

Any aspiring music jounralists on here?
Posted on: 27.11.2013 by Wynell Muma
So I've started my own blog up, however I was wondering if anyone wanted to offer their services by writing a weekly review for the blog? It can be about any upcoming event/album/ep etc that is relevant to the blog itself! Something like this would be great for you to add to your cv and you'll be able to reference it for future work! I'm not just looking for one person, if there are a few people wanting to do this let me know!

the blog is only two days old however I'm looking to expand it quickly!

http://bangersandmashed.wordpress.com/

For any more information please message me or comment below!
Wynell Muma
Originally Posted by arsman
I'm a journalist by profession but I haven't written in ages!

would love to write again, but I have been extremely busy. haven't even touched my gear in weeks.
Message me mate
Wynell Muma
So I've started my own blog up, however I was wondering if anyone wanted to offer their services by writing a weekly review for the blog? It can be about any upcoming event/album/ep etc that is relevant to the blog itself! Something like this would be great for you to add to your cv and you'll be able to reference it for future work! I'm not just looking for one person, if there are a few people wanting to do this let me know!

the blog is only two days old however I'm looking to expand it quickly!

http://bangersandmashed.wordpress.com/

For any more information please message me or comment below!
Wynell Muma
that's a nice blog bro! Can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into it! You're right I've not really been specific on what I am looking for however I'm open to many things! All I'm offering is a page on my blog for journalists to write on if they wish!
Merlyn Birchfield
I run a blog myself, which you can check in my sig... though I don't really write album/track/event reviews, so I'm not sure I'm what you're looking for. But feel free to let me know if you have any Wordpress-related questions
Gaynell Rydberg
I would love to, but I always feel I discover my music through aggregators rather than actually finding them lol.
Alycia Niederriter
Used to do a bit of journalism for competitive PC gaming sites such as ButtonBashers and LowLandLions. Not sure about music though
Wynell Muma
Originally Posted by arsman

would love to write again, but I have been extremely busy. haven't even touched my gear in weeks.
Message me mate
Petra Arra

Wynell Muma
How embarrassing! Check it out for sure and let me know if you want to get involved!
Yong Aptekar
Yeah.... gonna have to work on that spelling lol what do those red lines under the words mean?
Going to check out your blog now.
Wynell Muma
Fuck, not sure what I was on when I wrote the title, I meant to put Journalist hahah

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy