Very Very Affordable Graphic Design

Home :: Marketplace :: Very Very Affordable Graphic DesignReply
Very Very Affordable Graphic Design
Posted on: 31.12.2013 by Tanner Adis
VERY VERY AFFORDABLE GRAPHIC DESIGN
My wife and I are expecting another addition to our family so I'm looking to relaunch my webdesign company along with my brother for 2014. In an effort to build up my portfolio I will be offering very cheap graphic design consisting of logos, flyers, mixtape covers, websites and press kits. Below are some examples of my work. For pricing and questions please email me at [email protected]. All emails will be answered immediately and responses may come from [email protected] as well (my partner and brother).

High-res versions of all graphics can be seen here

Payments
All payments with be made via paypal to [email protected] with $10 deposits on basic work.

Recent Websites
Teamiplaw.com - Complete web and logo design for a private practice out of NYC.

Flyers and promo stuff

Logos

Mixtape Covers

Gudrun Ferniza
GREAT work and a quick turnaround!! Get with them and get a professional logo and design.. DJ Chronassuer!! ONE LOVE
Tanner Adis
added some new work for community members

Gudrun Ferniza
I sent you email text me to discuss rates 5712162823
Tanner Adis
Bump did some drafts for a dj member that I will post later
Tanner Adis
VERY VERY AFFORDABLE GRAPHIC DESIGN
My wife and I are expecting another addition to our family so I'm looking to relaunch my webdesign company along with my brother for 2014. In an effort to build up my portfolio I will be offering very cheap graphic design consisting of logos, flyers, mixtape covers, websites and press kits. Below are some examples of my work. For pricing and questions please email me at [email protected]. All emails will be answered immediately and responses may come from [email protected] as well (my partner and brother).

High-res versions of all graphics can be seen here

Payments
All payments with be made via paypal to [email protected] with $10 deposits on basic work.

Recent Websites
Teamiplaw.com - Complete web and logo design for a private practice out of NYC.

Flyers and promo stuff

Logos

Mixtape Covers

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy