Bag for Kontrol S4

Home :: Marketplace :: Bag for Kontrol S4Reply
Bag for Kontrol S4
Posted on: 02.01.2014 by Emiko Lucek
Hey dudes and dudettes- I'm looking to pick up a new bag for my S4. Maybe you've got one you're trying to get rid of? Nothing specific for now- maybe the DJTT/Mono bag, Magma bags, or something else. Shoot me some offers!
Loris Hsu
Originally Posted by Colas
Hey dudes and dudettes- I'm looking to pick up a new bag for my S4. Maybe you've got one you're trying to get rid of? Nothing specific for now- maybe the DJTT/Mono bag, Magma bags, or something else. Shoot me some offers!
i just picked up an old school samsonite suitcase at a thrift store, and cut foam to fit around my s4. cost $4. its also hard on the outside, and works as something to raise it higher off a table.
Emiko Lucek
Loris Hsu
Originally Posted by Colas
i just picked up an old school samsonite suitcase at a thrift store, and cut foam to fit around my s4. cost $4. its also hard on the outside, and works as something to raise it higher off a table.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy