Stanton STR8-150 Turntables!

Home :: Marketplace :: Stanton STR8-150 Turntables!Reply
Stanton STR8-150 Turntables!
Posted on: 06.12.2013 by Shery Bergson
I bought these 2 months ago trying to get into vinyl but they were just not my thing, and now my loss is your gain! I have all the accessories that came with them just as they did when they were new. This model got upgraded to a better stylus the SM V3 and another I gotta add is that these do not skip. At all. They are bullet proof and are built like tanks (seriously they have a steel construction). There is a small scratch one of the corners of one of the turntables, I guess the paint chipped a bit when I was setting them up, this can be seen the pictures. I'm asking $440 a piece but would prefer to sell them as a set for $820. As for shipping that can be split between seller and buyer and I do accept Paypal.

These are packed and ready to be shipped!

(pen wouldn't work so that's why there is an extra S lol)

This is where the scratch is:

Shery Bergson
Originally Posted by jamamerican
Man I'm only at $550 but hopefully I can sell something this week and scoop those up!!
Let me know when you do, these need a new home and are packed up and ready to move!
Shery Bergson
I bought these 2 months ago trying to get into vinyl but they were just not my thing, and now my loss is your gain! I have all the accessories that came with them just as they did when they were new. This model got upgraded to a better stylus the SM V3 and another I gotta add is that these do not skip. At all. They are bullet proof and are built like tanks (seriously they have a steel construction). There is a small scratch one of the corners of one of the turntables, I guess the paint chipped a bit when I was setting them up, this can be seen the pictures. I'm asking $440 a piece but would prefer to sell them as a set for $820. As for shipping that can be split between seller and buyer and I do accept Paypal.

These are packed and ready to be shipped!

(pen wouldn't work so that's why there is an extra S lol)

This is where the scratch is:

Toshiko Railton
We can split shipping!
Shery Bergson
Close thread please mods, they been SOLD. Thank you!
Shery Bergson
Originally Posted by jamamerican
Man I'm only at $550 but hopefully I can sell something this week and scoop those up!!
Let me know when you do, these need a new home and are packed up and ready to move!
Gudrun Ferniza
Shery Bergson
Bump! Price dropped to 700! Or 350 each! Need these gone. We can split shipping!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy