Pioneer RMX-1000 - LIKE NEW!

Home :: Marketplace :: Pioneer RMX-1000 - LIKE NEW!Reply
Pioneer RMX-1000 - LIKE NEW!
Posted on: 12.12.2013 by Jamee Zaborny
DJTT'ers...

I just brought home a Pioneer RMX-1000 and found out, the hard way, it's not meant for my Kontrol s4. It works with the s4, but the FX will not be recorded, which was my reason for buying it. I play live as much as I record and without having the true set, this is not for me.

So, this guy is literally in incredible, like new, mint condition. I used it for 5 minutes. All items that came with the unit, CD, cables, etc. will come with the sale.

Looking for $650 (firm) plus $5 shipping (flat rate) to the USA only. Paypal is the payment method. Once the $ is received, the item will ship within a day or two.

If you have questions, let me know. PM me if interested.

Photo included.

Thanks for your time.

Save some money off retail & buy this unit. If it worked for me, I wouldnt be giving it up...
Jamee Zaborny
DJTT'ers...

I just brought home a Pioneer RMX-1000 and found out, the hard way, it's not meant for my Kontrol s4. It works with the s4, but the FX will not be recorded, which was my reason for buying it. I play live as much as I record and without having the true set, this is not for me.

So, this guy is literally in incredible, like new, mint condition. I used it for 5 minutes. All items that came with the unit, CD, cables, etc. will come with the sale.

Looking for $650 (firm) plus $5 shipping (flat rate) to the USA only. Paypal is the payment method. Once the $ is received, the item will ship within a day or two.

If you have questions, let me know. PM me if interested.

Photo included.

Thanks for your time.

Save some money off retail & buy this unit. If it worked for me, I wouldnt be giving it up...
Jamee Zaborny
Thread is closed everyone. Recently returned it to the web-retailer for full refund.

Thanks.
Lavon Voudrie
Trades on a 10/10 novation mini nova?
Rae Beachy
I bought a DJM-850 to be able to use my RMX to its fullest (plus the integrated sound card and color fx blah blah blah).

still not regretting that decision.
Alphonso Deitchman
If you're not using one of the S4's inputs, you can use it to record your mix (including RMX FX) using Traktor's mix recorder.
Latoria Kavulich
approved but in future please wait 48 hrs before reposting or you will find all threads deleted. cheers

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy