Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by ULiek
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine
And here is a picture with slightly better lighting.

setup2.jpg

I connected the booth output from the Twitch into the SP-555 wich allows for some funny stuff, without risking to mess it up totally, as the main outs goes straight to the N4.

And the case was an idea I got of someones Youtube video, it really is awesome. Made by a local carpenter and I installed the LEDs myself a little while ago.
As mentioned the N4s outputs go to a Yamaha mixer wich then goes to a small RCF PA and I use my old bands Wharfdale speakers as monitors. Headset is an AKG K271 Studio, totally love it.

And a little introduction of myself, perhaps?

Not pictured is my home studio. I began working with one of my countrys best audio techs when I was 16, so ever since then I have been a total gearslut, but I have always been working with music in some way. My father is also a musician, pro since he was about 14! Hammond C3 ftw. I have earlier worked on more experimental music and the band I was in was mainly prog. metal and heavy rock, I am a drummer btw. So EDM is something I only have been "doing" for about two years. I also play bass and synths, but drums is where it
Lien Carabine
Could an admin please change the title of the thread to U Lieks Setup? I
Lien Carabine
Hi, my name is Andr
Lien Carabine
This is my first DJ mixer, so I don
Rufus Ondrick
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine

setup2.jpg

I connected the booth output from the Twitch into the SP-555 wich allows for some funny stuff, without risking to mess it up totally, as the main outs goes straight to the N4.

And the case was an idea I got of someones Youtube video, it really is awesome. Made by a local carpenter and I installed the LEDs myself a little while ago.
As mentioned the N4s outputs go to a Yamaha mixer wich then goes to a small RCF PA and I use my old bands Wharfdale speakers as monitors. Headset is an AKG K271 Studio, totally love it.

Not pictured is my home studio. I began working with one of my countrys best audio techs when I was 16, so ever since then I have been a total gearslut, but I have always been working with music in some way. My father is also a musician, pro since he was about 14! Hammond C3 ftw. I have earlier worked on more experimental music and the band I was in was mainly prog. metal and heavy rock, I am a drummer btw. So EDM is something I only have been "doing" for about two years. I also play bass and synths, but drums is where it
Lien Carabine
Lien Carabine
Hi, my name is Andr
Lien Carabine
Rufus Ondrick
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine

setup2.jpg

Lien Carabine
Lien Carabine
Hi, my name is Andr
Rodolfo Oriol
Looks pretty dope!
Lien Carabine
Rufus Ondrick
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine
ULiekSetup.jpg

So now we
Lien Carabine

setup2.jpg

Random X
No worries. Done... Also fixed the image.
Lien Carabine

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy