Nakkanen's Ping Pong Tiddly - Bedroom Studio

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Nakkanen's Ping Pong Tiddly - Bedroom StudioReply
Nakkanen's Ping Pong Tiddly - Bedroom Studio
Posted on: 20.06.2013 by Tomiko Schellenberger
Here is my setup - Quite a lot of gear I like to swap around what I'm using a lot and to be honest there is some gear that really doesn't get used all that often.

Whats in my setup and how I use it:

CD Setup
2x CDJ 850
DJM 800
(This is what I started out with, I mainly DJ on CDJs at the majority of my gigs. I use traktor occasionally but usually prefer to keep it simple, less to lug around and quicker to setup (just a couple of USBs and a set of headphones) My CDJs don't get much use from me at the moment and I usually lend them to 2 friends who are starting out at DJing and live together.

Vinyl Setup
2x Stanton st150
DJM 909 - Bought 2nd hand for $350AUD, great mixer. I use this a lot more than the DJM800.
Control X1 - Love this thing!
Audio 10
(I bought this gear mainly to do a bit of scratching, It's what I use most at home)

Ableton/Maschine Setup
Maschine - Ableton workflow
Midifighter 3d - I actually haven't used this much, but will be integrating it into my Ableton setup for clip launching and effects soon.
M-Audio Keystation

Additional gear
RMX1000 - I use this occasionally with my CDJ or Vinyl setups, to be honest this was an impulse buy.
Mackie mr5 - Love these monitors sound great and are plenty big for my tiny room.

Tomiko Schellenberger
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Very nice! Any particular reason you use the 909 more than 800?
I usually only mix on 2 channels, so the 909 is nice as its a bit more compact on my desk and the cross fader is much nicer.

Originally Posted by tothecloudd
nice, are those deck savers on your 150's?
Sure are, they are Technics 1200 deck savers and they fit almost 100% perfect.
Tomiko Schellenberger
Here is my setup - Quite a lot of gear I like to swap around what I'm using a lot and to be honest there is some gear that really doesn't get used all that often.

Whats in my setup and how I use it:

CD Setup
2x CDJ 850
DJM 800
(This is what I started out with, I mainly DJ on CDJs at the majority of my gigs. I use traktor occasionally but usually prefer to keep it simple, less to lug around and quicker to setup (just a couple of USBs and a set of headphones) My CDJs don't get much use from me at the moment and I usually lend them to 2 friends who are starting out at DJing and live together.

Vinyl Setup
2x Stanton st150
DJM 909 - Bought 2nd hand for $350AUD, great mixer. I use this a lot more than the DJM800.
Control X1 - Love this thing!
Audio 10
(I bought this gear mainly to do a bit of scratching, It's what I use most at home)

Ableton/Maschine Setup
Maschine - Ableton workflow
Midifighter 3d - I actually haven't used this much, but will be integrating it into my Ableton setup for clip launching and effects soon.
M-Audio Keystation

Additional gear
RMX1000 - I use this occasionally with my CDJ or Vinyl setups, to be honest this was an impulse buy.
Mackie mr5 - Love these monitors sound great and are plenty big for my tiny room.

Tomiko Schellenberger
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
I usually only mix on 2 channels, so the 909 is nice as its a bit more compact on my desk and the cross fader is much nicer.

Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Sure are, they are Technics 1200 deck savers and they fit almost 100% perfect.
Rufus Ondrick
Marcelina Hanaway
Johanna Eggerson
Sick setup dude. Love the 850's :P Can't wait until I get some turntables into my setup.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy