New To forum so starting by setup

New To forum so starting by setup
Posted on: 09.07.2013 by Eleanor Zisser
Good Day,

I am a dj and producer and new to this community so i would love to start with my setup. Am Dj ing and Producing for 12 years now and its been quite a lot time i havent interact in community s and hope to have a nice time in here since DJTECHtOOLS Rules as a Blog and am sure it does also on its community . So Setup is MacBook Pro i7, 8gb Ram, 23Inch LG Monitor, the Yamaha Hs50 Monitors, A M-audio Fast Track C400 Soundcard, an Akai MPK25 25 midiKeyboard and a new iPad. Software I use for production is Ableton 9, the Uhe and Cytomic Vsts and Plugins and the animoog for the Ipad.

893963_10151559556266251_1330288862_o.jpg

My Soundcloud site where you can find some of my work (Remixes and Bootleg House Tracks) also free for download is: https://soundcloud.com/petebellis

So Cheers then and happy to meet and being able to interact with you !
Eleanor Zisser
Good Day,

I am a dj and producer and new to this community so i would love to start with my setup. Am Dj ing and Producing for 12 years now and its been quite a lot time i havent interact in community s and hope to have a nice time in here since DJTECHtOOLS Rules as a Blog and am sure it does also on its community . So Setup is MacBook Pro i7, 8gb Ram, 23Inch LG Monitor, the Yamaha Hs50 Monitors, A M-audio Fast Track C400 Soundcard, an Akai MPK25 25 midiKeyboard and a new iPad. Software I use for production is Ableton 9, the Uhe and Cytomic Vsts and Plugins and the animoog for the Ipad.

893963_10151559556266251_1330288862_o.jpg

My Soundcloud site where you can find some of my work (Remixes and Bootleg House Tracks) also free for download is: https://soundcloud.com/petebellis

So Cheers then and happy to meet and being able to interact with you !

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy